Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Mtn's Pre-mature Expiration Of Blackberry Subscription. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn's Pre-mature Expiration Of Blackberry Subscription. (657 Views)

The End Of Blackberry Internet Service (BIS) By Network Providers / Best MTN BB10 Blackberry Subscription / Premature Expiration Of Mtn Bb10 Packages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn's Pre-mature Expiration Of Blackberry Subscription. by YoBoyfwend(m): 12:12am On Feb 07, 2016
Hello, NairaLanders

I dont know if i'm the only one experiencing this.. After subscribing on saturday 5:37pm... For the BBC monthly subscription.. Only for me to get a text around 11:57pm of that same day... Saying my subscription has expired... Help o.. 'cause this is the second time.. I've called customer care times without number..... No response.. I tried the thread here on NL.. Was only promised for it to be resolved.. And now it has happened again.. Beginning to think MTN is a scam..

Anyother person?

We must not let this pass by o..

#BringBackOurSubscription
Re: Mtn's Pre-mature Expiration Of Blackberry Subscription. by popesam1(m): 10:13am On Feb 07, 2016
Same here. I called their customer care, I was told my sub has expired. They have to de activate it before I can sub for another 1
Re: Mtn's Pre-mature Expiration Of Blackberry Subscription. by scotred19(m): 11:35am On Feb 07, 2016
I sub like 3 days ago, mtn bbc for 1k. nd I have been receiving same message. I have called many times, the told me that it is a general error to some selected sim. That they are going 2 resolve it soonest. It is up 2 48 hrs now, d haven't resolve.
Re: Mtn's Pre-mature Expiration Of Blackberry Subscription. by pamshuga1(f): 10:22am On Feb 09, 2016
Same here! Today makes it a week yet I've been calling customer care yet the issue still lingers. I'm even tired of reporting the issue sef! I don't even know what step to take....
Re: Mtn's Pre-mature Expiration Of Blackberry Subscription. by joey150(m): 11:03am On Feb 09, 2016
Lol...90% of una no get blackberry..
Yet una one download 5gb on top android.

Mtn don catch una na!
Re: Mtn's Pre-mature Expiration Of Blackberry Subscription. by lonelyisland(m): 11:30am On Feb 09, 2016
Lolzzzz.... Looks like it's we niggas with Android that uses ur subscription. Last wk I downloaded a 1.4gb file with my phone just for N70
Re: Mtn's Pre-mature Expiration Of Blackberry Subscription. by Ejovwoke(m): 11:59am On Feb 09, 2016
Mtn should not do what Airtel did to their subscribers that are using bb packages on android....oooi

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Samsung Duo. For Sale 8500 / Which New Android Phone Can I Buy For N15000 / Facebook Adds Secret Basketball Game To Messenger.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.