Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Do You Agree With This Statement? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Agree With This Statement? (846 Views)

17 Signs That Shows That You Are Highly Intelligent. Do You Agree? / Do You Agree With Bill Gate On Lazy People(pics) / Banks Agree To Halt Mass Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree With This Statement? by fleps(m): 12:48am On Feb 07, 2016
Assume this is part of the questions of a test and you're asked to explain your answer during the interview...

Do you agree with this statement.?

Re: Do You Agree With This Statement? by gabbidonb(m): 1:16am On Feb 07, 2016
FTC.I agree ,plan B means you are not sure of plan A
Re: Do You Agree With This Statement? by ayourbamie: 1:26am On Feb 07, 2016
No. ..always have a back up plan
Re: Do You Agree With This Statement? by fleps(m): 5:52am On Feb 07, 2016
gabbidonb:
FTC.I agree ,plan B means you are not sure of plan A

Interviewer: So you're trying to imply that you can fly a plan with just one engine? And risk the journey, your destination and hundreds of lives on-board should in case the engine fails?
Re: Do You Agree With This Statement? by fleps(m): 5:56am On Feb 07, 2016
ayourbamie:
No. ..always have a back up plan

Interviewer: In other words are you saying "always make sure you have weak plans and other weaker plans to make a strong plan in a whole?" Kindly give me an instance when your backup plan came through to save a situation...
Re: Do You Agree With This Statement? by ayourbamie: 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
fleps:

Interviewer: In other words are you saying "always make sure you have weak plans and other weaker plans to make a strong plan in a whole?" Kindly give me an instance when your backup plan came through to save a situation...
well well well, I have a girlfriend whom I want to marry... in case she dumps me and marry someone else. I have a side chick who's willing and ready to take her place.. my babe is in my plan for the future... but it won't cost anything to make side chick the real deal
did I make any sense?

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Statement? by fleps(m): 12:02am On Feb 09, 2016
ayourbamie:

well well well, I have a girlfriend whom I want to marry... in case she dumps me and marry someone else. I have a side chick who's willing and ready to take her place.. my babe is in my plan for the future... but it won't cost anything to make side chick the real deal
did I make any sense?

In this case are u trying to justify that cheating can qualify for a backup plan?

(1) (Reply)

20 Student For Free Online Coaching / Meet A Female Tiler From Gembu / Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.