Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me (5037 Views)

I Need A Lady To Disvirgin Me... / Ill Pay Any Lady 7000 Naira To Disvirgin Me! / I Need A Girl To Disvirgin Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me by walestar(m): 4:08am On Jul 03, 2009
I want to be disvirgin, any lucky female out there
Re: I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me by Gabry(f): 10:47am On Jul 03, 2009
LMAO!!! grin
Re: I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me by ausdy(m): 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2009
you no get sense na him you dey tak sofry dey talk?
Re: I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me by walestar(m): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2009
ausdy:

you no get sense na him you dey tak sofry dey talk?
I see say you bi new coma for this place. I get sense to type because person wey no get sense no fit dey type for computer, I beg you make you go sleep. Any female who want a virgin male around? the female must have been disvirgin please
Re: I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me by PERVERT9: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2009
a he goat looking for a she goat.
Re: I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me by roblance: 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2009
After dem go talk say na monli oyinbo be magga.

dis poster na real magga.yes/NO
Re: I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me by dominique(f): 1:01am On Jul 04, 2009
Na wa o! Wetin you no go see for dis place sef.
Re: I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me by walestar(m): 3:17am On Jul 04, 2009
roblance:

After dem go talk say na monli oyinbo be magga.

dis poster na real magga.yes/NO

But this Maga no dey pay money at all, abeg talk to your leg.
Re: I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me by walestar(m): 3:18am On Jul 04, 2009
dominique:

Everything wey dey happened for this nairaland no be new things again, if we say something never happened before and he dey happening now na big lie. Maddam, wetin you want make I do for you.put my koko inside your kokolet?
Re: I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me by Nobody: 3:19am On Jul 04, 2009
dominique:

rotflmao grin grin
Re: I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me by walestar(m): 3:21am On Jul 04, 2009
PERVERT9:

a he goat looking for a she goat.
Wetin make difference for wetin you talk, as if you are using idioms
Re: I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me by SeanT21(f): 4:04am On Jul 04, 2009
walestar:

I want to be disvirgin, any lucky female out there

Please tell me this is not U Ade?? undecided
Re: I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me by walestar(m): 4:59am On Jul 04, 2009
quote author=SeanT21 link=topic=291783.msg4132580#msg4132580 date=1246676696]
[quote][/quote]Which Ade?
Re: I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me by SeanT21(f): 5:13am On Jul 04, 2009
walestar:

quote author=SeanT21 link=topic=291783.msg4132580#msg4132580 date=1246676696]
Which Ade?

Adewale??
Re: I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me by walestar(m): 5:58am On Jul 04, 2009
SeanT21:

Adewale??
Check my profile picture and let me know if I am the one you are reffering to
Re: I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me by SeanT21(f): 6:10am On Jul 04, 2009
walestar:

Check my profile picture and let me know if I am the one you are reffering to

I guess not.
Re: I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 04, 2009
@wale, berra leave my seant alone now or else i will. . . ku ise o! ki o ya fi iyawo-afesona mi le ni sin - se o jo baby-mi ni?
Affi Darling, dat guy is married o, and his wife is. . . never mind, just droppin by to greet you
Re: I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me by walestar(m): 6:19am On Jul 04, 2009
Baby-mi pregnancy do
*dhtml:

@wale, berra leave my seant alone now or else i will. . . ku ise o! ki o ya fi iyawo-afesona mi le ni sin - se o jo baby-mi ni?
Affi Darling, dat guy is married o, and his wife is. . . never mind, just droppin by to greet you

You don divorce PAT
Re: I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me by SeanT21(f): 6:22am On Jul 04, 2009
*dhtml:

Darling, How are U??
Re: I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 04, 2009
walestar:

Baby-mi pregnancy doYou don divorce PAT
Pato-mi is second choice in case SeanT decides not to marry me. . . *am in luv with my affi*

Hello jare my loff, i really missed you so much jor. . .hope everything is going on fine?
Re: I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me by SeanT21(f): 6:28am On Jul 04, 2009
I am fine ooo. God is good!!
Re: I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me by PERVERT9: 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2009
after you don fok all the ashewo for lagos finish you still dey look for who go disvirgin you dem take toto swear for you abi na food for you village ashewo man
Re: I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me by walakolobo: 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2009
You need to hook up with a prostitute.
Re: I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me by dominique(f): 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2009
walestar:

Everything wey dey happened for this nairaland no be new things again, if we say something never happened before and he dey happening now na big lie. Maddam, wetin you want make I do for you.put my koko inside your kokolet?

angry angry angry yeye fowl. . . continue talking like that and you will remain a virgin till you're 75 tongue

PERVERT9:

after you don fok all the ashewo for lagos finish you still dey look for who go disvirgin you dem take toto swear for you abi na food for you village ashewo man

lwkmd grin grin
Re: I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me by walestar(m): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2009
PERVERT9:

Dem no dey call am ashewo, Na club girls dem they call am,according to the bible,old things have pass away and I don born again now, so I need to disvirgin for my new life
Re: I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me by walestar(m): 10:21am On Jul 05, 2009
dominique:

angry angry angry yeye fowl. . . continue talking like that and you will remain a virgin till you're 75 tongue

lwkmd grin grin
You want to help me out?
Re: I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me by dominique(f): 10:38am On Jul 05, 2009
walestar:

You want to help me out?

give me a few decades to think about it
Re: I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me by walestar(m): 11:29am On Jul 05, 2009
dominique:

give me a few decades to think about it
I will wait another 10 decades because I want to collabo
Re: I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me by walestar(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2009
Do I look like someone that smoke Igbo?
Re: I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me by sweetpie23: 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2009
go to a club you may find some
Re: I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me by hayordinho: 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2009
#land no fit help, its beta u go to ashewo house, or take #200 to allen, people with dumb questions[color=#990000][/color]

Re: I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me by dominique(f): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2009
what tha heck is that shocked shocked shocked

walestar:

Do I look like someone that smoke Igbo?

nope. . . worse tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Handsome Is This Guy / I Need A Fat Lady / May Born Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.