Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Photos: Meet The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Photos: Meet The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World (4457 Views)

Largest Car Owners, Buyers And Sellers Whatsapp Community / World's Largest Giant Trailer / Hyundai Elantra Or Tucson, Largest Selection Of Used Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Meet The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World by Everfrank(m): 6:31am On Feb 07, 2016
Sultan of burnei has the largest car collection in the world with over 7,000 vehicles worth over $5,000,000,000
His car collection includes:
– 604 Rolls Royce’s
– 574 Mercedes-Benz
– 452 Ferrari’s
– 382 Bentley‘s
– 209 BMW’s
– 179 Jaguar’s
– 134 Koenigsegg
– 21 Lamborghini‘s
– 11 Aston Martin‘s5
– 1 SC and several others
http://howafrica.com/meet-the-man-who-has-the-largest-car-collection-in-the-world/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+howafrica+%28How+Africa+and+More%29

Re: Photos: Meet The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World by Untainted007: 6:52am On Feb 07, 2016
It's all vanity upon vanity.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World by Dalyjay(m): 7:10am On Feb 07, 2016
From wich part of the universe?
Re: Photos: Meet The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World by Amiano(m): 7:11am On Feb 07, 2016
Hw many him dey drive in a day? cos its just 365 days in a yr or he drives dem once in two or three yrs
Re: Photos: Meet The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World by Everfrank(m): 7:16am On Feb 07, 2016
Dalyjay:
From wich part of the universe?
Google is your friend.
Re: Photos: Meet The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World by Everfrank(m): 7:17am On Feb 07, 2016
Amiano:
Hw many him dey drive in a day? cos its just 365 days in a yr or he drives dem once in two or three yrs

I wonder o.
Re: Photos: Meet The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World by jeffizy(m): 7:55am On Feb 07, 2016
This calls for a solemn response. sad

“VANITY UPON VANITY, ALL IS VANITY"
Re: Photos: Meet The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World by Luckylife(m): 7:55am On Feb 07, 2016
This is typical car madness to the bone marrow
Re: Photos: Meet The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World by CertifiedFreak(m): 8:18am On Feb 07, 2016
you think? The reason I'm yet to declare my assets is cos I don't want no Code of Conduct shii and EFCC on my arse. Over 7,000 pales in comparison.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World by sammysammy111(m): 9:02am On Feb 07, 2016
if na for naija, i trust EFCC for don intervene , naija my belove country
Re: Photos: Meet The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World by TheMascot(m): 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
Untainted007:
It's all vanity upon vanity.
ehn...I knew one person would say this..he has the money..let him flex it..u using a phone jnd some one also sees it as vanity
Re: Photos: Meet The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World by TheAziz: 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
yes sultan of Brunei, he's more than rich
Re: Photos: Meet The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World by histemple: 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
TheAziz:
yes sultan of Brunei, he's more than rich

Having 7,000 personal cars shows that he is a rich madman.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World by TheAziz: 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
histemple:

Having 7,000 personal cars shows that he is a rich madman.
well he's money he's problem
Re: Photos: Meet The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World by Dalyjay(m): 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
Everfrank:
Google is your friend.
chai., na me b DAT oooo

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World by Thorby(m): 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
Really? Can he drives all at once?
Re: Photos: Meet The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World by Untainted007: 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
H
TheMascot:
ehn...I knew one person would say this..he has the money..let him flex it..u using a phone jnd some one also sees it as vanity
Thank God you knew someone will type dat not say that. But what gain is it when he cant be in 2 cars at d same time. He can't drive more than 1 car at same minutes/moment. I'm sure this kind of a person will have one or two people he could have changed their lives with atleast the amount at which he bought just one out of the cars. It's good thing to have wealth but a foolish, prodigious and ridiculous spending makes those who don't av to look at God as if He's selfish and which He's not. "Wisdom is the principal thing, but in all your getting, get understanding".

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World by aluko360(m): 12:04am On Feb 08, 2016
Look at his cute little ears shocked
Re: Photos: Meet The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World by TheMascot(m): 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
Untainted007:
H
Thank God you knew someone will type dat not say that. But what gain is it when he cant be in 2 cars at d same time. He can't drive more than 1 car at same minutes/moment. I'm sure this kind of a person will have one or two people he could have changed their lives with atleast the amount at which he bought just one out of the cars. It's good thing to have wealth but a foolish, prodigious and ridiculous spending makes those who don't av to look at God as if He's selfish and which He's not. "Wisdom is the principal thing, but in all your getting, get understanding".
wait.... Get my point.. To you its foolish.. To some it normal.. U wonder why people pay millions for one ugly painting?.. Cos they have the money.. The same way.. An elderly person would see an android phone of 25k as luxury or vanity or ridiculous.. and to you it seems normal and usual.. Why because.. You have the money to buy it and so do your colleagues also see it as normal.. Every one has a class to roll with.. People in his class see it as normal.. And u see it as luxury.. U don't even know what he has done with the other money he had.. U are tagging him selfish.. If you have the money to buy houses in Abuja Lagos port Harcourt, London and USA.. So you shouldn't buy because u can't stay in all at once?.. If he has the money to buy more than that.. Let him buy.. You don't have the money yet.. Chill work hard and if u want to buy cars buy.. If no.. Then take bike

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! Toyota Camry Sport Edition 2010 Model / SOLD! SOLD!!2016 Honda CR-V AWD-Free Christmas Holiday Trip to Zanzibar or Dubai / SOLD ✔️Coffee On Black 2016 CLA Mercedes Benz, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.