Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years (42979 Views)

Gonen Segev Runs Abuja Clinic Without Licence For Years / Blood In Stool For Years; Please Help / Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by odinese(m): 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
kponkanaG3:
Bros me I don't know what it is called medically but something similar happened to me, because of my former job, in my case sometimes it will come like pimples on my Pam or should I say crocro, but my X then bought me some medicine I can't remember all but I am sure of bishamp Ampiclus, and she also made coconut oil and Aluvera gel to rob my palm always. And this is the result

Why must you show us you married though,?..
It ain't necessary.
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
maybe ure becoming spiderman so maybe i should call u nigerian spiderman

lolz just joking bashers pls im sorry
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by Bigtoto(f): 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
Join the army. The hot gun will be mild, the slap you will dash bloody civilians will be worth it.
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by ghetomum: 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
They should be different between tearing and piling I didn't see any tears in u than piling
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by lozanni(m): 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Clone2020:
Bros there's a reason why the white man created Google and WebMD but instead you chose to ask your health question on nairaland which has officially turned to a blog site attracting the 12-19yr old demographic. As you can see some folks above me suggested you have Lassa fever and i'm very sure some others after me will say you have Ebola or even Zika virus.

A simple Google search for "peeling palm" would've shown you results for something called "Exfoliative keratolysis" which is a skin disorder resulting in peeling palms and soles. You should read more about it but it says you can control the symptoms with topical steroids. At the end of the day only a certified dermatologist can really tell you what's going on cuz many disorders have similar manifestations.

I dey tell you.
Thank goodness that the 12-19 years old on NL are attributing it to only Lassa Fever; I thought one of them would have said; "Na winch dey take your hand fry Akara for midnight".Lol.
Seriously, a certified dermatologist can help the Op solve his hand problem.
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by TheAziz: 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
I'm also suffering from this, but mine is usually December -January yearly
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
go and see a dermatologist before one fake doctor on NL starts saying things like drink one cup of urine every morning. Or u can visit any E solution and diagnosis medicine website, but it's minor
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by tenny07(m): 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
1. Do you smoke? 2. what maniac job do you do? 3. What detergent do you use in washing?
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by tenny07(m): 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
1. Do you smoke? 2. what maniac job do you do? 3. What detergent do you use in washing?
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by therapistmrs: 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
Please visit your doctor and have comprehensive test carried out on you.I think it's more of an infection in the blood it even allergy.
All the best.

therapistmrs. . com
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by Nosaghae(m): 11:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
cut the hand, fresh one will grow again
your left yansh. lol
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
Nosaghae:

your left yansh. lol
my left nyansh is black lol
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by Nosaghae(m): 12:01am On Feb 10, 2016
micfoley:
Good day. Please see a dermatologist at UBTH. Their clinic days are Tuesdays and Fridays. Once you get to UBTH Benin, approach any doctor and ask for a referral letter to the Dermatology clini and you will be attended to. There's another dermatologist at UPTH Port Harcourt so you can ask around as well
I have been to UBTH and met with a dermatologist who happens to be a Prof. he wrote some cream for me which I bought and used yet the case remain the same
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by Karence(f): 12:15am On Feb 10, 2016
try to frequently rub your palms with Shea butter,ori as we Ibos call it, it has healing properties also softens,moistures,nourish and exfoliate the peelings (dead skin cells). thank me later kisstry to frequently rub your palms with Shea butter,ori as we Ibos call it, it has healing properties also softens,moistures,nourish and exfoliate the peelings (dead skin cells). thank me later

1 Like

Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by Nosaghae(m): 12:26am On Feb 10, 2016
ghetomum:
They should be different between tearing and piling I didn't see any tears in u than piling
sometimes there can be deep cuts on the lines on my palms. the injury have healed as at the time I took those pics
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by ojinuocheibi(m): 12:31am On Feb 10, 2016
Nosaghae:
A problem shared is half solved hence am sharing mine.
the lines on my palms have been tearing for years now and I don't know what to do.
it scratches like mad. At times it gets swollen and form liquid substance like water.
When I have a hand shake with you, u must ask what happened because u will feel the sharpness. It is worse during dry season. The finger prints scanner could not capture my finger print during MTN sim update. Bro this is a decrease na. Mix gamalin 20 wit verslin and be using it on your palm and every other affected part but make sure it is after eating before applying it because gamalin 20 is very poisonous. Or call me 08038119805
I have been in this situation for over ten years. I have gone to Central hospital, UBTH and Lela hospital in Benin but could not get result.
Anyone with idea on what to do should PLEASE come to my rescue
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by miky(m): 12:34am On Feb 10, 2016
Hydrocortisone or calamine lotion.
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by AJboi(m): 2:08am On Feb 10, 2016
Jst go for blood test,ok.[b][/b]
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by Okd1: 3:26am On Feb 10, 2016
hahaha bro sorry o na STRESS cause am .
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by Nyceguy92: 4:09am On Feb 10, 2016
Observant:
Looks like Scabies caused by bad water.

It occurs on your palms or your prick.
I'm curious though because it only happened to us when we wear teenagers in boarding school, never seen it on an adult.

Exactly my thought! SCABIES, SCABIES, SCABIES...
The appearance of the affected areas and the facts that it itches and sometimes produces some fluid nails it down to scabies.

But what baffles me and also makes me want to doubt myself is that this guy had been to the hospital and they missed it.
I strongly believe this is neglected scabies. If it is, cure is very simple and cheap!
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by Odeyinigbin(m): 5:11am On Feb 10, 2016
sukkot:
make you stop to dey eat rat meat and snake, una no gree. na lassa fever be dat na
Lassa wat!!!!..
Abeg,no allow d man go commit suicide o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by kponkanaG3(m): 8:06am On Feb 10, 2016
odinese:

Why must you show us you married though,?..
It ain't necessary.
my yoga no vex I just take the pix, my mind no even go there thank you. I hope say you no dey vex again
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by akamba01(m): 8:22am On Feb 10, 2016
could be d beginning of leprosy....no offence though!
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 10, 2016
Sorry Man.

Advice: Beware of Scammers. Some heartless Wo(men) will try to take advantage of you. beware. May God Heal you.
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by Mackson01: 10:18am On Feb 10, 2016
Are u a farmer?
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by infonirt: 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nosaghae:
A problem shared is half solved hence am sharing mine.
the lines on my palms have been tearing for years now and I don't know what to do.
it scratches like mad. At times it gets swollen and form liquid substance like water.
When I have a hand shake with you, u must ask what happened because u will feel the sharpness. It is worse during dry season. The finger prints scanner could not capture my finger print during MTN sim update.
I have been in this situation for over ten years. I have gone to Central hospital, UBTH and Lela hospital in Benin but could not get result.
Anyone with idea on what to do should PLEASE come to my rescue

That's not a problem.

I recommend that u buy Splina Chlorophyll. Drink it daily and use it to wash ur every night.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08026368206, let's talk personally

Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by 42ultimate(m): 5:51am On Feb 11, 2016
Dear friend, I know someone who has similar problem, although the person has not gotten a permanent solution but the person who put on recommendation at hospital and it works. The person experience is exactly like yours, but it was discovered that the boy was reacting to water intake, he placed on different bottled water before they finally discover that Eva water by Coca-Cola works well for him. The only water the boy drink now is Eva water to avoid the irritation. It was when he took permission to go and get his water that I got to know because I probed him.
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by emmafo(m): 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
If you want solution in less than a month call or whatsapp 08098445228
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by femrd: 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
I have rumoured truths of soaking the hand in warm water and Epsom salts for 10 minutes (1-2 times per day), vitamin E oil, pressing and holding wet tea bags on the palm and Dermabond skin sealant.
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by Salmaso122: 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
Please you have found a solution for this problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP. I Have Cotton Wool From Ear Bud Stuck In Ear / In Which Hospital Can I Check For GENOTYPE Of Unborn Child Here In Nigeria. / BBC: 'Sweet Sweet Codeine' - Nigeria’s Deadly Cough Syrup Epidemic Documentary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.