Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo) (55306 Views)

Hilarious: When Ur Grandpa Who Was A Palm Wine Tapper Reincarnate As Ur Son / Hilarious: When Your Father Is A Civil Engineer (photo) / You Better Face Your Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo) by elmisti(m): 10:16am On Feb 07, 2016
lofty900:
See the green board, reminds me of my days in primary school when we use leaves to darken the board. I don't expect indomie generation to understand

That awkward moment when u try to sound old, but then u just part of the indomiie generation!

1 Like

Re: When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo) by ladenz(m): 10:46am On Feb 07, 2016
mencade5:
A box of matches is now 10 naira in my area.

Something that we use to buy 2 boxes for 5 naira oooo

please is it the same thing in your area?

I don't know o
Re: When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo) by bibijay123(f): 10:48am On Feb 07, 2016
mencade5:

Yes ooo cry
Re: When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo) by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 07, 2016
lofty900:
indomie generation grin
grin na joke
Re: When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 07, 2016
elmisti:

That awkward moment when u try to sound old, but then u just part of the indomiie generation!
lol, you have killed me finish grin so you had to do background check on me huh? Lol but early 20's is not indomie generation na
Re: When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo) by jacoik(m): 10:59am On Feb 07, 2016
mencade5:

shebi if I slap u now ppl go start to dey complain. is this d topic of d day? Bolanle pls slap dis lasa wit ur boobs abeg
Re: When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo) by Awoofawo(m): 11:09am On Feb 07, 2016
Dem dey allowed you used charcoal? Na discard big batteries we dey collect to our own because if the board no dark wellu-wellu, our row chop serious beating on Monday morning! To fetch water, sweep, clean na row by row every week cheesy Looking back now made me smile sha grin
IamOpemipo:

With charcoal frm the kitchn
It may b row one turn dis fri, while row two do the sweepin and so on lik dt

Good ol days
Re: When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo) by mencade5(m): 11:10am On Feb 07, 2016
jacoik:
shebi if I slap u now ppl go start to dey complain. is this d topic of d day? Bolanle pls slap dis lasa wit ur boobs abeg

i need more boobs slap. Bolanle oya come
Re: When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo) by iykekelvins(m): 11:38am On Feb 07, 2016
Hoe Lawd grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo) by Samuelnwite2(m): 11:46am On Feb 07, 2016
My father is palm wine tapper but God is my strengths and i still de fly
Re: When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo) by Godiloveu(f): 11:47am On Feb 07, 2016
lofty900:
See the green board, reminds me of my days in primary school when we use leaves to darken the board. I don't expect indomie generation to understand

Thank u,
Prepared charcoal in a tin every friday and darken d board after school against monday.

1 Like

Re: When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo) by Coldsteel(m): 11:48am On Feb 07, 2016
Throwback pics of PEJ
Re: When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo) by elmisti(m): 11:52am On Feb 07, 2016
lofty900:
lol, you have killed me finish grin so you had to do background check on me huh? Lol but early 20's is not indomie generation na

Early twenties....bro u should join the #ProudIndomieGroup......u nova chin chon chin....

1 Like

Re: When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo) by sparkleice(f): 11:53am On Feb 07, 2016
lofty900:
lol..yeah with chacoal.mehn. Gone are the days.

1 Like

Re: When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo) by IceDude(m): 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
lofty900:
Leaves?.....I only heard of charcoal/battery
Re: When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
IceDude:
Leaves?.....I only heard of charcoal/battery
in the absence of coal we use leaves
Re: When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo) by Segunlords(m): 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
mama peace grand pikin... chai
Re: When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
The uniform reminds me of Aregbesola kids.
Re: When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo) by Adamere: 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
mencade5:

Yes, that is CHANGE. Expect more. N305 to $1.
Re: When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo) by obitobe: 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
lofty900:
it's charcoal we used during our time to darken the board.
Re: When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
obitobe:
it's charcoal we used during our time to darken the board.
in the absence of coal we use leaves to darken the board
Re: When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
I knew it must be a she??
Re: When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo) by Bigtoto(f): 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
buzquet:
the girl resemble GEJ die, and she come dey clueless like GEJ again. definitely, she no b bastard
I no go call you for any birthday party things. You sound uncultured undecided
Re: When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
lofty900:
You must be above 30!
Re: When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo) by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 30, 2019
Such animation, many background, so sleek
Re: When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo) by Nobody: 11:30am On May 31, 2019
Simple work you have here. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joke: See The Outcome Of My Meeting With My Pregnant Gf's Family (pics) / Gyms In Nigeria / Which Rat Will You Kill First, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.