Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

What Is And Not Christianity To You As A Christian? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is And Not Christianity To You As A Christian? (627 Views)

From Christianity To Deism: My New Journey Has Just Started / Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity / The Cross: Symbol Of The Accursed Not Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is And Not Christianity To You As A Christian? by ademega(m): 9:19am On Feb 07, 2016
to me, Christianity is all about giving hope to the hopeless not giving fear to the hopeless and the afraid.

what about you?

(1) (Reply)

Please God Answer My Prayer: I Really Need Job / Alice Cooper: Satan Is Real And The World Should Beware / What Do You Think Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.