Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) (54074 Views)

See The Bobrisky's Bae He's Getting Married To On Sunday(photo..) / Toolz Asks Sheyi Shay For Undies,after Posting Pics Of Dress Revelaing Tits&bums / A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) by Aspireahead(m): 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
celebgists:
Nigeria Music Artist Sheyi Shay stuns in this outfit.

See What Sheyi Shay Wore To Church This Sunday

"Off to church with Che Guevara, a revolutionary... where r you?? #churchftboj #seyiorshay #porches #newhair by @lolavita #jimmychoo"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBeqmzvy7PN/

is that Che Guavara or Abacha?
Re: Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
MKO4ever:
Isn't that Abacha's head shocked

You know Abacha sanctioned MKO's murder!!!
Hmmmmmm
Re: Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) by Anoruo(m): 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
Jibril659:
smiley

grin grin grin grin you are silly
Re: Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) by joseph1832(m): 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
TruthHurts1:

You be correct guy. Na Des Numbri she dey call Che Guevara. Mumu girl.
How you take know say na Ernesto Che Guevara be that? Shey na red beret him wear? Abi the picture no be black and white?

Na joke I dey oh. Lol.
Re: Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) by flokii: 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
osemoses1234:
And she no fine rara

you sure?

look again abeg... our very own Rihanna
Re: Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) by deadie(m): 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
"The blacks, those magnificent examples of the African race who have maintained their racial purity thanks to their lack of an affinity with bathing, have seen their territory invaded by a new kind of slave: the Portuguese."

"The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations."

-Che Guevara.
Re: Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
Op and moderator that moved this to front page should be flogged
Re: Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) by bobbyluis(m): 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
I still don't get all d rubbish hash tags d put when posting pictures,it makes no sense at all undecided
Re: Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
TruthHurts1:
This Seyi Shey na mumu o. Dat no be picture of Che Guevara. Na dis be Che:
Na Sanni Abacha be her Hero! grin
Re: Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
She doesn't even know what she's wearing undecided
Re: Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
Wow! Sheyi Shay is a knockout in that expressionist dress. So beautiful and sensual. She just made my Sunday happier!
Re: Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) by abibshine: 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
osemoses1234:
And she no fine rara
ur babe fine reach her? Na this kind guy dey crush on the girlie o
Re: Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) by Ibime(m): 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
This stewpid bytch don't know the difference between Che Guevara and Abacha.

1 Like

Re: Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) by Hyinkar97(m): 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
smiley It's my birthday. How many likes for me? smiley
Re: Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) by Baddude: 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
This is d cloth my grandma wore 4 her 13th birthday
Re: Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) by nuelyoyo(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
Bluezy13:
Common dressing for front page....

How will this help our future?
Can't u pple get it, unimaginable things making it to front page isn't meant to help ur future, it is meant to help seun's business.
Re: Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) by repogirl(f): 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
Looks good, but what's with the thiefing dictator's face on the shirt? undecided
Re: Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) by TheAdvocate(m): 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
cruzita:
undecided why she wear abacha head go church?

It's Chi Guveira. Not even a Nigerian
Re: Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) by niggi4life(m): 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
She looks okay.. Nothing so special
Re: Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) by TheAdvocate(m): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
MKO4ever:
Isn't that Abacha's head shocked

Che Guevara dude
Re: Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) by PunterTim(m): 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
My girl!
Re: Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) by OYIBN: 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
Did she go to church to praise and worship God or draw attention to herself? I wonder the type of church she attends and the type of message preached there.
Re: Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
Is she that dumb that she doesbt know the differemce between Abacha and Ernesto Che Guevara
Re: Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
oga OP you don chop??
Re: Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) by bodyloveghetto(m): 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
Op Abeg make I can you this questions.

Na u take this pic of her?

Na ur church she come?
Re: Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
TruthHurts1:

You be correct guy. Na Des Numbri she dey call Che Guevara. Mumu girl.

I look am weh weh na Abacha e resemble des numbri sha. Una eye sharp
Re: Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
Wizkid's left over meal.... Not even attractive dammit!!!
Re: Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) by Flawlessangel(m): 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
osemoses1234:
And she no fine rara
and na you fine? Atleast she's loaded with cash.. On the other hand..........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Deep Love For Wizkid - Chika Francisca Nwachukwu / Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death / Emma Ugolee: "Since My Kidneys Failed, Still Standing After About A Decade"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.