Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Difference Between Body, Soul And Spirit (must Read) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Difference Between Body, Soul And Spirit (must Read) (506 Views)

"Unless One Is Born Of Water And Spirit, He CANNOT Enter The Kingdom Of God " / Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? / The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Body, Soul And Spirit (must Read) by bingbagbo(m): 12:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
If you are asked the question, who are you? The answer you may give is a man. Sure, you are a man, a human being. But who really are you? Who is man? Knowing the right answer to this question will change your life as a believer forever.
Well let’s delve into the scriptures and search for the answer to the question “who is man?” The bible states in Genesis 2:7, “Then the Lord God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature.” From this scripture, the living creature man was/is composed of the dust/soil and the breath of life. It is crucial to note that, God made man in His own image and likeness (Genesis 1:26-27). If man was thus made in the likeness and image of God, would that then suggest that, God is also ‘composed’ of a breadth of life and dust? Certainly not! Jesus Christ tells us about the nature of God that “God is spirit and those that worship him must worship him in spirit and truth.” So God is not dust, consequently could not have made man like dust but rather like himself (spirit). You are therefore a spiritual being.
I was preparing a sermon on Wednesday 3rd February 2015 when I had this revelation. The Lord drew my attention to the very pen I was using to write. So I looked at the pen closely....continue reading https://butchersweetsweat./2016/02/07/difference-between-the-soul-spirit-and-body/

download pdf here=

https://butchersweetsweat.files./2016/02/spirit-soul-and-body-the-pen1.pdf
Re: Difference Between Body, Soul And Spirit (must Read) by bingbagbo(m): 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
cool

(1) (Reply)

Music: Korede ~ Mike Abdul / Testify Praise Foundation:makes History Dis Easter / Ezekiel 22: A Spiritual Description Of Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.