Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

How Many Of Us Has Fallen Victim Of This Evil Act Of The Devil - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Many Of Us Has Fallen Victim Of This Evil Act Of The Devil (754 Views)

April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? / When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) / Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of Us Has Fallen Victim Of This Evil Act Of The Devil by tottinova: 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
If last year, you sowed and didn't rip,
You play but you no chop,

Your slip be like this my own.

Just chill nd be happy cus they are better days ahead.

That's my msg for you this 2016.

Re: How Many Of Us Has Fallen Victim Of This Evil Act Of The Devil by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
No better days ahead as far as gambling is concerned. But my luck is not as bad as this your own jor
Re: How Many Of Us Has Fallen Victim Of This Evil Act Of The Devil by vault(m): 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
WTF.... you are strong not to have committed suicide grin
Re: How Many Of Us Has Fallen Victim Of This Evil Act Of The Devil by IamRespected: 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
This gambling stuff eh, just the other day my brother lost 810k
Re: How Many Of Us Has Fallen Victim Of This Evil Act Of The Devil by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
IamRespected:
This gambling stuff eh, just the other day my brother lost 810k

Smh
Re: How Many Of Us Has Fallen Victim Of This Evil Act Of The Devil by kalebsky: 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
dis 1 small, I was a step midweek 2 my 46M na idiots ARsenal spoiled my celebration

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo? / One Word For This My Guy / See The Funny Answer To His Question...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.