Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Quotation For Plastering Of 6 Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Quotation For Plastering Of 6 Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats (2086 Views)

Bad Rendering Or Plastering Of Your Walls: Here Is What To Do - Engr. Osaz' / Is This Quotation For Roofing Ok? / A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quotation For Plastering Of 6 Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats by zizila: 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hello NL,

Please i would like to get an estimate in terms of cost and materials for the plastering of 6 units of 3 basic bedroom flats (inside and outside including parapet. Its a 2 storey building). The land is located in Sango tedo, Lagos.

Thanks for your urgent response
Re: Quotation For Plastering Of 6 Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats by adebaxton(m): 9:55am On Feb 12, 2016
zizila:
Hello NL,

Please i would like to get an estimate in terms of cost and materials for the plastering of 6 units of 3 basic bedroom flats (inside and outside including parapet. Its a 2 storey building). The land is located in Sango tedo, Lagos.

Thanks for your urgent response

Which part of Sangotedo?
What are the dimensions of the rooms and that of the building itself.
Still on a project in that environ( Kingdom Hall area) along the expressway.

Reach Us: 08058307787
Email: access2m@yahoo.com
access2m@hotmail.com
Re: Quotation For Plastering Of 6 Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats by zizila: 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
adebaxton:

Which part of Sangotedo?
What are the dimensions of the rooms and that of the building itself.
Still on a project in that environ( Kingdom Hall area) along the expressway.
Reach:-
Smattad Homes.
Whatsapp: 08027277744,
Mobile: 08066640003
BBM:55C9CB70
Email: smattad@yahoo.com
smattad@hotmail.com

Thank you. I will contact you!!!
Re: Quotation For Plastering Of 6 Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats by eghosajohnny: 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
12 trucks of 20tons plastering sand @ 45k
300 bags of cement @ 1500
Labor without the under decking 1.3m with the decking 1.450m

You can call me on 07031886484,07014709098
Re: Quotation For Plastering Of 6 Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats by donbuchi1(m): 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
eghosajohnny:
12 trucks of 20tons plastering sand @ 45k
300 bags of cement @ 1500
Labor without the under decking 1.3m with the decking 1.450m

You can call me on 07031886484,07014709098

always ask to survey jobs before pricing! always always
Re: Quotation For Plastering Of 6 Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats by adebaxton(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
I concur
donbuchi1:

Re: Quotation For Plastering Of 6 Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats by mrpally(m): 9:24am On Feb 24, 2016
donbuchi1:

Hmmmmm, I pray no one falls for JOHNNY ODEMWINGIE IGUMA aka EGHOSAJOHNNY trap again, JOHNNY ODEMWINGIE IGUMA aka EGHOSAJOHNNY know nothing about construction. JOHNNY ODEMWINGIE IGUMA aka EGHOSAJOHNNY messed up my project and never showed up again. JOHNNY ODEMWINGIE IGUMA aka EGHOSAJOHNNY owe me over 2million and the work JOHNNY ODEMWINGIE IGUMA aka EGHOSAJOHNNY did for me is not standard. I suggest JOHNNY ODEMWINGIE IGUMA aka EGHOSAJOHNNY and I meet to reconcile the figures but JOHNNY ODEMWINGIE IGUMA aka EGHOSAJOHN refused, JOHNNY ODEMWINGIE IGUMA aka EGHOSAJOHNNY have not paid all those he is owing on my project

Anyone dealing with JOHNNY ODEMWINGIE IGUMA aka EGHOSAJOHNNY is taking a risk that is too high and I can assure the person he would run away with your money and never complete your job. I learnt the hard way!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Design And Construction Of A Seven Bedroom Bungalow At Onitsha,anambra State / BUY a Plot of land at Orangeville Estate in Ogombo by Abraham Adesanya Eat,Ajah / "If a window of opportunity appears, don't pull down the shade." Tom Peters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.