Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

6-month-old Pregnant Woman Brutally Beaten To Near-death By Husband(photos,video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6-month-old Pregnant Woman Brutally Beaten To Near-death By Husband(photos,video (3277 Views)

19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa / Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death / Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6-month-old Pregnant Woman Brutally Beaten To Near-death By Husband(photos,video by obiremy: 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
This is a bloodied Justa Kawira, laying helpless after her husband brutally pummeled her to near-death at their home in Kenya,leaving her bleeding and unconscious, after claiming she stole from him and that she was a nag.

22-year-old Justa has experienced multiple cases of violent abuses from her evil husband, suffered a miscarriage and lost two front teeth last year, after she was stabbed by him.

Justa, who has been married for six years, said John Wachira, 30, accused her of stealing after returning drunk to their home in Lang'ata, Nairobi.

The woman said she confronted Wachira, who returned at about 10pm on Sunday night, when he insisted that she stole his money.

"I told him I did not steal any money but he beat me until I could not take it anymore," she said.

According to Kenyan human rights activist Boniface Mwangi, the husband is walking around scott free. No arrests have been made because the wife refuses to press charges.

She is 6-months pregnant and receiving treatment at a hospital.

Boniface revealed that Justa was assaulted while her neigbours looked on. 

She was dragged into the house and beaten blue-black while bystanders just watched.

The neighbour who recorded the video of this particular assault, said he got tired of stopping the abuse, so he decided to film evidence.

Boniface and his team have found a safe house for Justa Kawira and a lawyer has offered to help on the case. 

Watch the disturbing videos below. WARNING - very graphic videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShlrWZ3FqCE&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/graphicdisturbing-6-month-old-pregnant.html

Re: 6-month-old Pregnant Woman Brutally Beaten To Near-death By Husband(photos,video by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
May God help him if d lady in question is my sister. Na to just catch am, beat am well well, naked am, tie am for iron chair & light stove the chair remain..

I detest men that beat their woman.

3 Likes

Re: 6-month-old Pregnant Woman Brutally Beaten To Near-death By Husband(photos,video by kingofchess(m): 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
she refuses 2 press charges....don't worry...until u die before u will press charges abi....the man is an animal.

2 Likes

Re: 6-month-old Pregnant Woman Brutally Beaten To Near-death By Husband(photos,video by doyinisaac(m): 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
That man should be sentenced to 100yrs in kirikiri prison with hard labour.....

as for the woman I still do not understand why some people find it comfortable staying in an abusive marriage...until him kill you abi!!??is marriage more important than your life!?
Re: 6-month-old Pregnant Woman Brutally Beaten To Near-death By Husband(photos,video by doyinisaac(m): 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
kingofchess:
she refuses 2 press charges....don't worry...until u die before u will press charges abi....the man is an animal.
calling him an animal is an insult to animals,he is worse...

2 Likes

Re: 6-month-old Pregnant Woman Brutally Beaten To Near-death By Husband(photos,video by myfantasies(f): 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
I am not going back to dat house

Frm the hospital it's a new destination

1 Like

Re: 6-month-old Pregnant Woman Brutally Beaten To Near-death By Husband(photos,video by vedaxcool(m): 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
What sort of animal treat his wife this way? The man must be sick in the head. No woman should ever tolerate this sort of maltreatment from any man.

1 Like

Re: 6-month-old Pregnant Woman Brutally Beaten To Near-death By Husband(photos,video by doyinisaac(m): 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
Chosen1984:
Sorrow to JOY program of the lords chosen currently on at Ijesha Lagos. Log in @ www.thelordschosenworld.org.
Anything/Everything is possible. Destination or distance does not matter
You are insensitive.....

1 Like

Re: 6-month-old Pregnant Woman Brutally Beaten To Near-death By Husband(photos,video by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
doyinisaac:
You are insensitive.....
Just log in.
Re: 6-month-old Pregnant Woman Brutally Beaten To Near-death By Husband(photos,video by Flexherbal(m): 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
The man is a mad man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6-month-old Pregnant Woman Brutally Beaten To Near-death By Husband(photos,video by doyinisaac(m): 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
Chosen1984:
Just log in.
Yeah I will log into your brain and give you common sense pills....

1 Like

Re: 6-month-old Pregnant Woman Brutally Beaten To Near-death By Husband(photos,video by doyinisaac(m): 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
Chosen1984:
Sorrow to JOY program of the lords chosen currently on at Ijesha Lagos. Log in @ www.thelordschosenworld.org.
Anything/Everything is possible. Destination or distance does not matter.
Even if you were born in sorrows or your life has been characterized with sorrow or your parents named you sorrow, Your day has come. Sorrows are turned to joy . Log in
grin grin lobatan...
Re: 6-month-old Pregnant Woman Brutally Beaten To Near-death By Husband(photos,video by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
doyinisaac:
grin grin lobatan...
Help me advertise/publicized it. Its still on.
Re: 6-month-old Pregnant Woman Brutally Beaten To Near-death By Husband(photos,video by doyinisaac(m): 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
Chosen1984:
Help me advertise/publicized it. Its still on.
1million naira per advert...
Re: 6-month-old Pregnant Woman Brutally Beaten To Near-death By Husband(photos,video by AkProsper(m): 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
This Kenyan sef
Re: 6-month-old Pregnant Woman Brutally Beaten To Near-death By Husband(photos,video by cherishsweet(f): 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
It's a pity how some women are just too shallow n define it as love.. She is not pressing charges, r yhu serious?.. Well probably she has handed d case to God to intervene,.. She is now waiting for God to speak to d man to change,.. Miracle do happen.. Amen.. Smh
Re: 6-month-old Pregnant Woman Brutally Beaten To Near-death By Husband(photos,video by patomalabosan(m): 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
I've painstakingly gone tru the whole Mata nd people's comments nd I must say that the man got it entirely wrong. But I want us to first hear from the man. We never can tell what really happened or causative factors. It could be warranted provocation from the woman. Inasmuch as I Vehemently condemned the man's action I want us to apply the principles of natural justice which says: audi altarem partem meaning: hear from both sides before you condemn. It's a domestic affair. I would love to see or hear from the man. Can anyone help connect us? Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

Young Girl Hospitalized After Boyfriend Utilized Herbs To Boost Performance / Eiye Vs Vikings today wedsday in Delta - start running immediately / My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.