Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Travel Out Of The Country With Academics Certificates. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Out Of The Country With Academics Certificates. (1675 Views)

What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here / Travel Health Insurance And Why You Need It Before You Travel Out Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Out Of The Country With Academics Certificates. by kascoman: 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
I want progressive minded people enlight me pls. Is it adviceable to travel out of the country to european country with academics certificates. I was granted tourist visa to one of country in europe and am thinking of going with my certificates in case opportunity to work come my way. Thanks for ur contributions in advance.
Re: Travel Out Of The Country With Academics Certificates. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
sure u need it.. but u have to attest it with the countries embbasy your going to in abuja
Re: Travel Out Of The Country With Academics Certificates. by Lexusgs430: 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
kascoman:
I want progressive minded people enlight me pls. Is it adviceable to travel out of the country to european country with academics certificates. I was granted tourist visa to one of country in europe and am thinking of going with my certificates in case opportunity to work come my way. Thanks for ur contributions in advance.

If your bags are searched and said documents found, your tourist visa would be cancelled.

3 Likes

Re: Travel Out Of The Country With Academics Certificates. by kascoman: 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
I realy appreciate everyone contributions but hw do I go about attestatn certificates in the said embassy. Tenks
smithsydny:
sure u need it.. but u have to attest it with the countries embbasy your going to in abuja
Re: Travel Out Of The Country With Academics Certificates. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
kascoman:
I realy appreciate everyone contributions but hw do I go about attestatn certificates in the said embassy. Tenks
what country u going too
Re: Travel Out Of The Country With Academics Certificates. by kascoman: 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
Republic of Georgia in Europe
smithsydny:
what country u going too
Re: Travel Out Of The Country With Academics Certificates. by worry359(m): 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
kascoman:

You may want to re-think your plans
Georgia is not, and never has been part of Europe! let alone the Schengen zone!
It is a part of Russia (Stalin came from there!)
Or do you think that you will walk across the borders?
Re: Travel Out Of The Country With Academics Certificates. by kascoman: 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
Tenks, I knew that Georgia is nt part of european union. And am nt thinking of cross boarder illegally to anoda country.
worry359:

You may want to re-think your plans
Georgia is not, and never has been part of Europe! let alone the Schengen zone!
It is a part of Russia (Stalin came from there!)
Or do you think that you will walk across the borders?
Re: Travel Out Of The Country With Academics Certificates. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
kascoman:
u have to go to ministry of education and foreign affairs in abuja to attest your school cert from waec to the highest.. and your birth cert.. thanks
Re: Travel Out Of The Country With Academics Certificates. by kascoman: 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
Abuja for certificates attestation when I base in ibadan. Long things. May be I shud scan them into my mail, if need arise for their use in my prospective location, I wl just print them. I so much apprc8 ur contributions.
smithsydny:
u have to go to ministry of education and foreign affairs in abuja to attest your school cert from waec to the highest.. and your birth cert.. thanks
Re: Travel Out Of The Country With Academics Certificates. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
kascoman:
Abuja for certificates attestation when I base in ibadan. Long things. May be I shud scan them into my mail, if need arise for their use in my prospective location, I wl just print them. I so much apprc8 ur contributions.
scan kor skata ni. original cert oooo.. but since your going with a tourist visa. are you sure u can pass with them. u should try. finding out.. nyt
Re: Travel Out Of The Country With Academics Certificates. by kascoman: 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
Laffin seriously, I just suggested scannin as a better alternative no need to skata it. Moreover, wot did u mean by pass with them.
smithsydny:
scan kor skata ni. original cert oooo.. but since your going with a tourist visa. are you sure u can pass with them. u should try. finding out.. nyt
Re: Travel Out Of The Country With Academics Certificates. by dannywest01: 11:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
I will suggest you keep it here in Nigeria and when you get there, you then have it sent to you via Fedex or DHL, shouldnt cost more than 10k.. If you carry them along with you tourist visa you might be bounced and sent back to naija with the next available flight.. Please be wise

3 Likes

Re: Travel Out Of The Country With Academics Certificates. by Boeing777pilot: 1:21am On Feb 08, 2016
kascoman:

You will most certainly get caught and bundled on the next available flight to Nigeria or the nearest transit airport to Nigeria
Re: Travel Out Of The Country With Academics Certificates. by Nobody: 3:31am On Feb 08, 2016
kascoman:
Laffin seriously, I just suggested scannin as a better alternative no need to skata it. Moreover, wot did u mean by pass with them.
bro what you do is scan dem in your mail box. but try checking if you need to attest them in foreign affairs if need be u do them before scanning in your mail box.. hope I tried sir
Re: Travel Out Of The Country With Academics Certificates. by kascoman: 6:32am On Feb 08, 2016
Tenks so much.
dannywest01:
I will suggest you keep it here in Nigeria and when you get there, you then have it sent to you via Fedex or DHL, shouldnt cost more than 10k.. If you carry them along with you tourist visa you might be bounced and sent back to naija with the next available flight.. Please be wise
Re: Travel Out Of The Country With Academics Certificates. by kascoman: 7:06am On Feb 08, 2016
God bless u bro, I realy appreciate u.
smithsydny:
bro what you do is scan dem in your mail box. but try checking if you need to attest them in foreign affairs if need be u do them before scanning in your mail box.. hope I tried sir
Re: Travel Out Of The Country With Academics Certificates. by kascoman: 7:09am On Feb 08, 2016
My sincere appreciation to everyone, may God guide us aright. Tenks for granting me ur time.
kascoman:
Re: Travel Out Of The Country With Academics Certificates. by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 08, 2016
kascoman:
God bless u bro, I realy appreciate u.
I also need visa to fly away from Nigeria ooo
Re: Travel Out Of The Country With Academics Certificates. by kascoman: 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
We can be of assistance to each other. Which country u wanna go.
smithsydny:
I also need visa to fly away from Nigeria ooo
Re: Travel Out Of The Country With Academics Certificates. by Nobody: 3:45am On Feb 09, 2016
kascoman:
We can be of assistance to each other. Which country u wanna go.
send your whatsapp number to my mail smith_sydny@yahoo.com
Re: Travel Out Of The Country With Academics Certificates. by kascoman: 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
Catch me on 07033936744. Let me drop it here in case some might have infor to pass across.
smithsydny:
send your whatsapp number to my mail smith_sydny@yahoo.com
Re: Travel Out Of The Country With Academics Certificates. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
kascoman:
Catch me on 07033936744. Let me drop it here in case some might have infor to pass across.
gat it

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Barracks: Describe Your Experiences (I'm Writing A Story) / Help / World Street Pictures, Wherever U Live,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.