Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Building My Dream Home Challenge - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building My Dream Home Challenge (1520 Views)

Your Dream Home Awaits You At Brenthills Estate. Maitama Ext., @ #34M Per Plot / Building my 3Bedroom Bungalow, all rooms ensuite. / Please Helpoo I Need Advice In Building.. My Engineer Is Getting It Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building My Dream Home Challenge by lightsaber(m): 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
one of the benefits of NL is the ability to interact with great and talented minds. i want to commence a modest building project but as someone new in the area of building i dont have too much knowledge. however one thing i know is to get a good building design/ plan and integrated structural, electrical and other conceptual plans and all the people i have met have not been able to deliver something good.

so here's the challenge to all the architects builders and designers;
i have a 50*100 ft plot of land and i want to build a two flat apartment, one three bedroom and the second a four bedroom apartment probably all ensuite. simple yet eye catching. this project will commence this year.

pls post your designs here and include your email and i will contact the best design that suits me for the job.

thank you.

nb: other people ready to start building but yet to commence can drop their building challenge here.
Re: Building My Dream Home Challenge by Fadelex(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
lightsaber:
one of the benefits of NL is the ability to interact with great and talented minds. i want to commence a modest building project but as someone new in the area of building i dont have too much knowledge. however one thing i know is to get a good building design/ plan and integrated structural, electrical and other conceptual plans and all the people i have met have not been able to deliver something good.

so here's the challenge to all the architects builders and designers;
i have a 50*100 ft plot of land and i want to build a two flat apartment, one three bedroom and the second a four bedroom apartment probably all ensuite. simple yet eye catching. this project will commence this year.

pls post your designs here and include your email and i will contact the best design that suits me for the job.

thank you.

nb: other people ready to start building but yet to commence can drop their building challenge here.

ok.... can we communicate via email? fadelex2000@yahoo.com
Re: Building My Dream Home Challenge by lightsaber(m): 7:25am On Feb 08, 2016
thanks so much for your comments @fadelex. much appreciated but could you post some preliminary design of the requested project above. that will serve as a basis for negotiations, and for other superminds here to appreciate and give constructive criticism. eagerly expecting your designs.
Re: Building My Dream Home Challenge by Fadelex(m): 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
lightsaber:
thanks so much for your comments @fadelex. much appreciated but could you post some preliminary design of the requested project above. that will serve as a basis for negotiations, and for other superminds here to appreciate and give constructive criticism. eagerly expecting your designs.
contact me via my email for robust conversation. ... I won't like to post them in public glare. thanks
Re: Building My Dream Home Challenge by lightsaber(m): 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
thank you @fadalex. will contact you later. still open to more options from our super design gurus.
Re: Building My Dream Home Challenge by lightsaber(m): 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
no one else to pick up this challenge? ......
Re: Building My Dream Home Challenge by lightsaber(m): 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
i hope the super design gurus will help out with this project
Re: Building My Dream Home Challenge by Fadelex(m): 7:51am On Feb 13, 2016
lightsaber:
i hope the super design gurus will help out with this project
still haven't heard from you
Re: Building My Dream Home Challenge by lightsaber(m): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2016
have sent you a mail now. sorry for the delay
Re: Building My Dream Home Challenge by Fadelex(m): 10:42am On Feb 20, 2016
lightsaber:
have sent you a mail now. sorry for the delay
sent you another mail. plz acknowledge
Re: Building My Dream Home Challenge by lightsaber(m): 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
hi tanks for your response but I haven't seen your latest email. pls resend. cheers
Re: Building My Dream Home Challenge by Fadelex(m): 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
lightsaber:
hi tanks for your response but I haven't seen your latest email. pls resend. cheers
aiit bro... sent
Re: Building My Dream Home Challenge by Fadelex(m): 3:40am On Feb 25, 2016
lightsaber:
have you seen the new mail? plz acknowledge
Re: Building My Dream Home Challenge by Fadelex(m): 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
lightsaber:
still haven't heard from you bro

(1) (Reply)

List Of Tank=farm 4 Sale See Under 4 More Enquiry / To Let: Decent 3 Bedroom Flat @ Ire-akari Estate, Isolo / For Letting: Decent 3 Bedroom Flat At New London, Baruwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.