Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,504 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Olajumoke’s From Selling Bread On The Streets To The Cover Of Thisday Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke’s From Selling Bread On The Streets To The Cover Of Thisday Style (1449 Views)

TY Bello Celebrates Her 40th Birthday. Stuns On The Cover Of ThisDay Style / #BBNaija: Efe Covers ThisDay Style Magazine / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke’s From Selling Bread On The Streets To The Cover Of Thisday Style by automaticgate(m): 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
Today, we get to see Olajumoke’s ThisDay Style cover. Olajumoke Orisaguna is a young woman who was selling bread on the streets while Ty Bello was photographing Tinie Tempah for a ThisDay Style cover shoot.

When the photos from Tinie’s shoot were published on social media, everyone kept asking about “the model”. Ty and Tinie explained that she was not a model and was selling bread on the streets at the time of the shoot.

A social media campaign to find her kicked off. Once she was found, Ty along with Bimpe Onakoya and Zubby Definition, made the 27 year old mother of 2 over for the shoot which we get to see today.

A documentary is also being made Ema Edosio.

Great story!

Wow…destiny.

https://www.instagram.com/tybello/

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/olajumoke/

http://woman.ng/2016/02/jumoke-the-agege-bread-seller-lands-her-first-magazine-cover/

Re: Olajumoke’s From Selling Bread On The Streets To The Cover Of Thisday Style by automaticgate(m): 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
Gods favour at work. Right place, Right time
Re: Olajumoke’s From Selling Bread On The Streets To The Cover Of Thisday Style by automaticgate(m): 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
Agege bread seller

This young bread seller in the red dress walks right through as TY Bello photographs Tinie Tempah on the streets of Lagos. It wasn’t planned, but it turned out to be one of the most beautiful photos in the shoot.

# The story of this beautiful soul gave me goosebumps! God works in mysterious open ways! To the "Olajumoke" in the world, hold on!

Re: Olajumoke’s From Selling Bread On The Streets To The Cover Of Thisday Style by automaticgate(m): 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
She walked onto her set and magic happened ..it wasn’t planned at all ..I didn’t even know I nailed the narrative until I edited a few days later.
@tybello

I always tell people, you have something you’re doing? Be diligent in it, no matter how little. You never know the day your own “tinie tempah” will come to shoot in your area.

Jumoke the 'model' the Internet had been searching for speaks almost no English.

Re: Olajumoke’s From Selling Bread On The Streets To The Cover Of Thisday Style by ajokebelle(f): 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
stories like this gives hope.
Re: Olajumoke’s From Selling Bread On The Streets To The Cover Of Thisday Style by AnnTee: 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
Who would have told her, her story will change that day?
Re: Olajumoke’s From Selling Bread On The Streets To The Cover Of Thisday Style by automaticgate(m): 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
Y’all should see what doors are opened for this girl, As a result of the buzz she got from this shoot, she’s close to starting internship @makemesalon,additional internship @sarisignature, that popular Lebanese owned salon on island, she’s been offered a modelling contact from @fewmodels, to top it all she’s had payporte reached out to her to be the model on their next billboard campaign. ……TYbello’s mentor has offered to pay for her accommodation and children school fees

Re: Olajumoke’s From Selling Bread On The Streets To The Cover Of Thisday Style by automaticgate(m): 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
That’s what happen to us when God opens our page. From grass to grace. He doesn't call the qualified. He qualifies the called.

Re: Olajumoke’s From Selling Bread On The Streets To The Cover Of Thisday Style by LMFashions: 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
more

Re: Olajumoke’s From Selling Bread On The Streets To The Cover Of Thisday Style by automaticgate(m): 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
This shows us that God has plans for us, no matter where we are, be it in the US, Sweden, Ajegunle, Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Mushin, Orile….wherever we are! God knows us and He will find us when it’s time.
She’s so pretty and I wish her all the best.
Re: Olajumoke’s From Selling Bread On The Streets To The Cover Of Thisday Style by automaticgate(m): 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
She’s a beauty!! This is such a compelling story, I will continue to look up to God cos I know my testimony will inspire millions!!!
Re: Olajumoke’s From Selling Bread On The Streets To The Cover Of Thisday Style by automaticgate(m): 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
When favour meets hustle. Fly Jumoke.
Re: Olajumoke’s From Selling Bread On The Streets To The Cover Of Thisday Style by automaticgate(m): 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
Wow
When the lord decides to surprise you

(1) (Reply)

Rev. Sister Spotted Drinking Super Cold Star Lager Beer / Friends Pls Me And A Nairalander Who Wore It Better, The Hair Do - (pics) / Can Anybody Solve This Riddle ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.