Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Incidents During The Shooting Of The Passion Of The Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Incidents During The Shooting Of The Passion Of The Christ (1088 Views)

The Passion Of The Christ : Why? - Joseph Prince / A-Z Names Of God & Jesus The Christ / Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incidents During The Shooting Of The Passion Of The Christ by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
http://www.history.com.ng/195/incidents-during-the-shooting-of-the-passion-of-the-christ

Anyone who has watched the film, The Passion of the Christ, will agree that the movie was controversial for many reasons. While some people took issue with the intensity of the representation, otheres believed such a sacred event could not be represented. Some also said the devil was jealous so certain strange things happened during the shooting.
LIGHTNING
If you think God deals in lightning bolts. It turns out that multiple members of the cast were struck by lightning during the filming.
Jim Caviezel, the actor who played Jesus, was struck when hanging on the cross while they were filming in a remote location outside of Rome.
"What people witnessed was an illumination around my body and a fire on the right and left side of my head," he stated. "And for one moment I was looking at myself from outside my body.

"When I was hit, everybody fell on their face.

"The ground shook and that was the last shot of the movie."

That same bolt also struck assistant director Jan Michelini. Neither of them were badly hurt.
Michelini had in fact been struck before while filming in Matera, Italy. He suffered minor burns on his fingers from that strike. Interpret these events as you will. Some believe that surviving a lightning bolt is a sign of God's blessing.
source: http://www.history.com.ng/195/incidents-during-the-shooting-of-the-passion-of-the-christ

Re: Incidents During The Shooting Of The Passion Of The Christ by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
CONVERSION TO CHRISTIANITY
Because of their experiences during film production, many of the cast and filming crew converted to Catholicism after the completion of the film. Among those who converted was an atheist who played Judas Iscariot.
Also, one of the guys working on the film was a Muslim. He was one of the guards who beat Jim and he converted. He had a real big experience there, you know.

For more visit http://www.history.com.ng/195/incidents-during-the-shooting-of-the-passion-of-the-christ
Re: Incidents During The Shooting Of The Passion Of The Christ by Keepshining(f): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
See the Awesomness of God.
Re: Incidents During The Shooting Of The Passion Of The Christ by Luckylife(m): 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
God works in mysterious ways. like if you are proud to be a catholic.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Man Turns Into 'dog' In TB Joshua's Church / FINALLY: See This Strong Spritualist For Fast Money, Charms, Spell, Yahoo+ / Part 3: Questionable Doctrine Of Jehovah's Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.