Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Vacancy! Genuine Re-sellers And Marketers Needed! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy! Genuine Re-sellers And Marketers Needed! (458 Views)

Drivers And Marketers Needed Urgently / Accountant, General Manager And Marketers Needed Urgently / Factory Manager And Marketers Needed At Iben Sky Resources Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Genuine Re-sellers And Marketers Needed! by rushman003: 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
Good evening my people! Have not been part of people that often post vacancies here.
I am a Software Developer, recently i build a management system for hospitality business, especially hotels to manage everything happening inside and outside their hotel, I have a company in place called Progmatech Solution (visit us on www.progmatech.com) with Corporate affairs commission certificate, because i'm building a sustainable business around this product, i will request the hand of re-sellers and marketers to help me push the product to it dream land as its future is actually bright.

For more inquiries call me on 07039090014(whatsapp allowed)
or you send mail to- support@progmatech.com

You can also drop your mails if you are interested so as to receive our business plans.
What is the essence of sitting down at home when you can actually get something doing to push for more extra cash.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job Preferably In Lagos Or Ibadan. / Sales & Marketing Executives Wanted At Cutty & Kay Jewelers Ltd. / AC Technician At Sumal -ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.