Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Science And Technology - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Science And Technology (548 Views)

Africa: Science And Technology Development; Pics, Articles And Videos / Yorubas Are The Best In Science And Technology/ict. / Contribution Of Science And Technology In Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Science And Technology by Hameed206: 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hello Everyone, I have a problem and I'm dire need of advice. I've just Completed my National Diploma program (ND) from one of the federal polytechnics in the country, from the department of building technology with Upper Credit. I want to further in the university through Direct Entry (D.E) but with a change of course to Computer Science. My reason for switching is because, that is what I originally applied for, but building technology was given to me, moreso, I have more interest in computer science than building technology. Pls, if I should go for computer science, I need reasons. And if I should continue with building technology, I also need reasons. I would as well like to know Wch has wider job prospects on the country. Thank you very much in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

Astronaut Tim Peake's Journey Back To Earth – Watch Live Stream / Nairaland Redirection Error!! / Leaked Exploits Are Legit And Belong To NSA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.