Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

Another Breadseller Tries To Be Like Olajumoke (Pic) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Breadseller Tries To Be Like Olajumoke (Pic) (49125 Views)

Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Breadseller Tries To Be Like Olajumoke (Pic) by artsoft1: 8:54am On Feb 08, 2016
this is photoshoped
Re: Another Breadseller Tries To Be Like Olajumoke (Pic) by Godsluvjunny(m): 8:57am On Feb 08, 2016
Did guy na fat model. TY bello were r u
Re: Another Breadseller Tries To Be Like Olajumoke (Pic) by Bigdreams(m): 9:00am On Feb 08, 2016
Chai, nairalanders!

Sometimes, you read comments that are funnier than the original post and you wonder how people could cook up such comments.

Which one is "falls from okra tree?"

Haba!

Gaskiyya, Nigerians are a hilarious set of people. No matter the tension, they sure know how to relieve it.

1 Like

Re: Another Breadseller Tries To Be Like Olajumoke (Pic) by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 08, 2016
artsoft1:
this is photoshoped

No it isnt, picture shot by iam_kbrymo (buriamoh kola)
Re: Another Breadseller Tries To Be Like Olajumoke (Pic) by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:05am On Feb 08, 2016
axortedbabe:
This one na pig biko
To think people liked your post....
If you don't have a good thing to say just SHUT IT!!

1 Like

Re: Another Breadseller Tries To Be Like Olajumoke (Pic) by putin3: 9:14am On Feb 08, 2016
Hmm this nobe agege bread,na akamu bread
Re: Another Breadseller Tries To Be Like Olajumoke (Pic) by itokam: 9:16am On Feb 08, 2016
nellaluv:
grin grin

why must it be in Ibadan grin .

Are u from Ibadan?
Re: Another Breadseller Tries To Be Like Olajumoke (Pic) by omogidi234(m): 9:19am On Feb 08, 2016
Honestly, apart from the comical aspect of this picture, I think it is a cool picture.
Re: Another Breadseller Tries To Be Like Olajumoke (Pic) by anumide(f): 9:50am On Feb 08, 2016
NEHLIVE:
TY Bello, your attention is needed again please. Lol

www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/another-olajumoke-bread-seller-surfaces.html
This picture was taken inside akala Estate in Samonda Ibadan. Very Close to Educare trust youth Centre.
Re: Another Breadseller Tries To Be Like Olajumoke (Pic) by Mc4larin: 10:18am On Feb 08, 2016
My brother's wife making me proud!
Olajumoke Awotungase
Re: Another Breadseller Tries To Be Like Olajumoke (Pic) by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 08, 2016
anumide:

This picture was taken inside akala Estate in Samonda Ibadan. Very Close to Educare trust youth Centre.

are you talking about the original by ty bello or the re-make by iam_kbrymo (buraialmoh kola)...because the re-make was shot in ogudu GRA by kolapo buriamoh
Re: Another Breadseller Tries To Be Like Olajumoke (Pic) by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2016
putin3:
Hmm this nobe agege bread,na akamu bread
Lol..
Re: Another Breadseller Tries To Be Like Olajumoke (Pic) by theunnamed: 11:46am On Feb 08, 2016
Holywizard:
hahabhaha thunder fire TY Bello abi na belle

hey!!!!
that is the last time you will speak or type ill of TY!!!
Re: Another Breadseller Tries To Be Like Olajumoke (Pic) by kenoz(m): 11:56am On Feb 08, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Another Breadseller Tries To Be Like Olajumoke (Pic) by Holywizard: 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
theunnamed:

hey!!!! that is the last time you will speak or type ill of TY!!!
try me
Re: Another Breadseller Tries To Be Like Olajumoke (Pic) by brownsug(f): 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
Because its d stable of jokes and comedy,tell me u didn't laugh when u saw it

tomtween:
Every stupid but funny joke go always be
ibadan
Re: Another Breadseller Tries To Be Like Olajumoke (Pic) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
brownsug:
Because its d stable of jokes and comedy,tell me u didn't laugh when u saw it

Of course I did!!
Re: Another Breadseller Tries To Be Like Olajumoke (Pic) by potbelly(m): 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
Yes he can't be a modeling undecided... so why bring me into this? undecided
Mattew690:
This guy life DON spoil

You can't be a modeling

As for the bread go on and be selling

You go hammer 4bread #potbelly
Re: Another Breadseller Tries To Be Like Olajumoke (Pic) by theunnamed: 10:23am On Feb 09, 2016
Holywizard:
try me

i told you

do not!
Re: Another Breadseller Tries To Be Like Olajumoke (Pic) by Holywizard: 10:51am On Feb 09, 2016
theunnamed:

i told you
do not!
i'm nt joking wit u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Wears Face Mask To OLIC5 Stage, Shares Photos / Owolabi Ajasa Is A Corper. Spotted At NYSC Kogi Orientation Camp (Photo) / “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.