Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Google Adsense Payment Pin Issue - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Payment Pin Issue (1867 Views)

HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account / Please Who Have Received Adsense Payment This Month / Have You Received Adsense Payment For November? Union Bank Dorm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense Payment Pin Issue by enifex(m): 1:04am On Feb 08, 2016
Hello, to all NAIRALANDER'S webmasters. Please help me out, I have adsense of $80 with google FOr the past many month but i av not see any verification pin but it seems google has sent the pin, am the one that couldnot get it. And i use a close area to my side zip code.

Please to those people have being collecting google ads payment, how am I going to know whether the pin has been delievered or not?

Since i was unable to verify my account with google pin ads is no more displaying on my site again.
Re: Google Adsense Payment Pin Issue by KoboUP(m): 1:30am On Feb 08, 2016
Great post very informative.... At Standard Tech Solutions, www.Standontech.com we talk about how you can use technology to boost your business and attract mass income, online and offline.
Re: Google Adsense Payment Pin Issue by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 08, 2016
enifex:
Hello, to all NAIRALANDER'S webmasters. Please help me out, I have adsense of $80 with google FOr the past many month but i av not see any verification pin but it seems google has sent the pin, am the one that couldnot get it. And i use a close area to my side zip code.

Please to those people have being collecting google ads payment, how am I going to know whether the pin has been delievered or not?

Since i was unable to verify my account with google pin ads is no more displaying on my site again.

Do manual verification
Re: Google Adsense Payment Pin Issue by enifex(m): 10:00am On Feb 08, 2016
mikketech:

Do manual verification
how am I going to do manual verification?
Re: Google Adsense Payment Pin Issue by EntclassBlog(m): 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
enifex:

can I still use the government ID to verify it because the ads is not displaying again?

and can i use my school ID card also?

Use an id card that has the street address in your adsense account.. Or else, u might lose the account
Re: Google Adsense Payment Pin Issue by enifex(m): 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
EntclassBlog:

Use an id card that has the street address in your adsense account.. Or else, u might lose the account

after i uploaded my international ID card I got this message;

Hello,

Thanks for contacting AdSense Support.

We’ve received your proof of identity, and it fulfills the address verification for AdSense. You no longer need to enter a PIN for this account.

Next steps to get paid:

Choose a form of payment
Check that your balance has reached the minimum payment threshold
Learn when you will get paid
Pls, what does this means?
Re: Google Adsense Payment Pin Issue by wacomcy21(m): 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
Your account has been verified
Re: Google Adsense Payment Pin Issue by EntclassBlog(m): 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
enifex:

Congrats, you are now fully verfied.. No need for PIN verification...
Re: Google Adsense Payment Pin Issue by 14teenK: 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
When u paid for adsense, was N310 u paid per dollar ?
Re: Google Adsense Payment Pin Issue by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 09, 2016
enifex:

how am I going to do manual verification?

There is a form that will appear for you to upload any of your valid ID card
Re: Google Adsense Payment Pin Issue by enifex(m): 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Now that google has verified me finally. Please can I get my ads payment direct to my gtbank account? And what r the necessary steps am to take to get the money?
Re: Google Adsense Payment Pin Issue by Kles(m): 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
Please what international I.d card did you upload?

Thanks.. I await your feedback.

enifex:

after i uploaded my international ID card I got this message;

Hello,

Thanks for contacting AdSense Support.

We’ve received your proof of identity, and it fulfills the address verification for AdSense. You no longer need to enter a PIN for this account.

Next steps to get paid:

Choose a form of payment
Check that your balance has reached the minimum payment threshold
Learn when you will get paid
Re: Google Adsense Payment Pin Issue by PrinceOgun: 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
Kles:
Please what international I.d card did you upload?

Thanks.. I await your feedback.

International passport
Re: Google Adsense Payment Pin Issue by Kles(m): 11:22am On Jun 14, 2019
Thanks for the info. Can a bank statement be used as well? I also need to know how your names were arranged on the AdSense account. And your Gmail account. Can someone make use of a bank statement?

PrinceOgun:

International passport
Re: Google Adsense Payment Pin Issue by PrinceOgun: 11:24am On Jun 14, 2019
Kles:
Thanks for the info. Can a bank statement be used as well? I also need to know how your names were arranged on the AdSense account. And your Gmail account. Can someone make use of a bank statement?

Inter passport + Bank statement
And the names must be the same both on AdSense and ID's
Re: Google Adsense Payment Pin Issue by Kles(m): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
Thank you So much Prince. I really appreciate this. Please what is the format for your name to be used?
Which names should be used in the following?

First name:
Last name:

PrinceOgun:

Re: Google Adsense Payment Pin Issue by PrinceOgun: 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
Kles:
Thank you So much Prince. I really appreciate this. Please what is the format for your name to be used?
Which names should be used in the following?

First name:
Last name:

It must follow the same format as it is on your Inter passport which is Surname first then other names
Re: Google Adsense Payment Pin Issue by Kles(m): 6:42pm On Jun 14, 2019
So prince for instance, using this screenshot from an AdSense account personal details, how should it be filled? Knowing that in all our I.D our surname comes first. But in the AdSense account information, it is First name and then Last name.

Please I need the correct format and I went to know if we are to write our third name too..I.e middle name in the AdSense account. Tnx.

PrinceOgun:

It must follow the same format as it is on your Inter passport which is Surname first then other names

Re: Google Adsense Payment Pin Issue by PrinceOgun: 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
Your first name is your surname , include all three names as seen on your passport , exactly the way it is
Re: Google Adsense Payment Pin Issue by Kles(m): 6:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
Both together? Or any of them? So sorry I ask so much questions o...just want to be sure so I won't have my friend regretting.

PrinceOgun:

Re: Google Adsense Payment Pin Issue by PrinceOgun: 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
Kles:
Both together? Or any of them? So sorry I ask so much questions o...just want to be sure so I won't have my friend regretting.

Put the surname alone in the first box , the the other 2 together in the 2nd box
Re: Google Adsense Payment Pin Issue by Kles(m): 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
OK...thanks. So I guess it would be so for your google account as well. Then your AdSense account.
About the I.d verification document upload. When you said. I.d + bank statement, did you mean both to be joined together and uploaded? Or just any of the two.

PrinceOgun:

Put the surname alone in the first box , the the other 2 together in the 2nd box
Re: Google Adsense Payment Pin Issue by PrinceOgun: 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
Both of them
Re: Google Adsense Payment Pin Issue by Kles(m): 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
What about the I.d verification?

PrinceOgun:
Both of them
Re: Google Adsense Payment Pin Issue by PrinceOgun: 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
Kles:
What about the I.d verification?

What are you talking about? Upload your passport and bank statement on the upload portal if AdSense enables that for you
Re: Google Adsense Payment Pin Issue by Kles(m): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
OK Prince. How do I upload both then. Can it be done in batch or just joining both together on a single picture. I need more light here. Thanks

PrinceOgun:

What are you talking about? Upload your passport and bank statement on the upload portal if AdSense enables that for you

(1) (Reply)

Verified Naija Ads For Sell At Affordable Price / Blog For Blog. Telegram Group Chat For Website Owners Only / I Want To Sell These Facebook Pages @ Giveaway Price. Hurry Now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.