Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Relevance Of CISA Certification - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Relevance Of CISA Certification (732 Views)

CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! / Join The Growing Network Of CISA Certification Holders!!! / Any Idea Of The Relevance Of Institute Of Strategic Management Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relevance Of CISA Certification by chrmn1: 3:14am On Feb 08, 2016
Hello all,
I am a beginner in one of the commercial banks in Nigeria (older than 27 years though). I want to navigate my way to o&g directly or via experience in an audit company. I am currently doing an ICAN program but I'm realistically 2 years away from completing the program so I planned to put in for CISA (Chartered Information Systems Audit) this year because this certification doesn't have multiple stages. The plan is to have something handy as soon as possible and then I continue afterwards with my ICAN. Guys what do you think. I also know that CISA or ICAN is not an automatic ticket to the o&g sector but I want to boost my chances and I want to do that early enough. House, I need your honest and candid pieces of advice. Contributions from guys in finance depts in oil and gas, gurus in the house like xfire and jarus, well meaning guys like you, would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Relevance Of CISA Certification by Temi231(f): 8:37am On Feb 08, 2016
It is called Certified Information System Auditor not Chartered. It's a good certification please do it.

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Jobs, Not My Thing. / Baba God O! E Mi Naa Fe Ta Buredi, Olajumoke O Lori Meeji / My Life Is Becoming More Of A Burden To Me Advise Needed Pls.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.