Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Ladies Almost Totally Nak**ed During The Brazilian Carnival - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Almost Totally Nak**ed During The Brazilian Carnival (4304 Views)

Actress Bimbo Thomas Shared Nak Ed Photo Of Herself Alongside A Baby / Kim Kardashian Went Totally Nak**eD Again For GQ Magazine, 2016 / Ladies Dance Nak-ed In The Presence Of Young Children And Teenagers All In The N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Almost Totally Nak**ed During The Brazilian Carnival by Blackberrybabes: 5:58am On Feb 08, 2016
Despite warnings that the traditional Carnival clothes - or lack thereof - would accelerate the spread of the Zika virus, thousands flooded the streets in Brazil for the annual carnival .

In Sao Paulo, Brazil's most populous city ,the second day of carnival celebrations saw a number of ladies parade through the streets in jaw-dropping costumes covered in diamantes, feathers... and not much more.

See Close to different photos here

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/02/ladies-almost-totally-naked-during.html

Re: Ladies Almost Totally Nak**ed During The Brazilian Carnival by Blackberrybabes: 5:58am On Feb 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ladies Almost Totally Nak**ed During The Brazilian Carnival by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 08, 2016
This is very common is Latin America. Not juz Brazil doing this stuffs.. cool
Re: Ladies Almost Totally Nak**ed During The Brazilian Carnival by Mologi(m): 6:03am On Feb 08, 2016
Her body her zika.....
Re: Ladies Almost Totally Nak**ed During The Brazilian Carnival by divinehand2003(m): 6:12am On Feb 08, 2016
Beautiful mammy water women loaded with the famous zika virus. The devil means business oooo. Everyone should be careful of these marine spirits ooo.
Re: Ladies Almost Totally Nak**ed During The Brazilian Carnival by dabbyz(f): 6:19am On Feb 08, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Ladies Almost Totally Nak**ed During The Brazilian Carnival by enoch273: 6:21am On Feb 08, 2016
And this shit will soon be featured on front page.
WHY? Its from BlackBerrybabes herself
Re: Ladies Almost Totally Nak**ed During The Brazilian Carnival by 100Cents: 6:56am On Feb 08, 2016
In the beginning.

It was not so..
Re: Ladies Almost Totally Nak**ed During The Brazilian Carnival by holarmy10(m): 7:10am On Feb 08, 2016
wink
Re: Ladies Almost Totally Nak**ed During The Brazilian Carnival by popesam1(m): 7:31am On Feb 08, 2016
Brazil ladies are like that
Re: Ladies Almost Totally Nak**ed During The Brazilian Carnival by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 08, 2016
Mologi:
Her body her zika.....
grin cheesy How do you guys manage to invent insults?

I don laugh fall for ground
Re: Ladies Almost Totally Nak**ed During The Brazilian Carnival by Tawis06(m): 8:06am On Feb 08, 2016
favoured234:
what is funny about what he said?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Almost Totally Nak**ed During The Brazilian Carnival by Tawis06(m): 8:07am On Feb 08, 2016
I wish to die in brazil
Re: Ladies Almost Totally Nak**ed During The Brazilian Carnival by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 08, 2016
Tawis06:
what is funny about what he said?

Ahhh how am I supposed to explain to you that I found it hilarious ...
Re: Ladies Almost Totally Nak**ed During The Brazilian Carnival by Mologi(m): 8:51am On Feb 08, 2016
favoured234:

lol....it comes from above..
Re: Ladies Almost Totally Nak**ed During The Brazilian Carnival by olatade(m): 10:23am On Feb 08, 2016
this once no send ooo grin
Re: Ladies Almost Totally Nak**ed During The Brazilian Carnival by martyns303(m): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2016
Brazilian women are the sh*t
Re: Ladies Almost Totally Nak**ed During The Brazilian Carnival by OCTAVO: 11:03am On Feb 08, 2016
Her headache! angry

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Suck Coke Bottle Like Dick, Isokoboy Reacted. Video / Bbnaija Bambam Finally Comfirms Pregnancy Rumours, Shows Off Massive Baby Bump / For Latest Naija Entertainment Gist/latest Naija Music Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.