Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,006 members, 7,953,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway (37768 Views)

Tanker Explodes On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Vehicles Got Burnt(Photos, Video) / Man Loses His Arm In A Ghastly Accident Along Ibadan Expressway. Graphic Photos / Terrible Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway This Evening [ See Photos / Video ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Samexdx(m): 8:41am On Feb 08, 2016
Space booked
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Mattew690(m): 8:41am On Feb 08, 2016
R I P

You wey dey READ diz post Go DIE TOO
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by omoijesa(m): 8:41am On Feb 08, 2016
Eehyha eleyi gidi gan o
May d soul of d departed ones rest in perfect peace
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Glossyclick(m): 8:44am On Feb 08, 2016
R. I. P
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Temmytea70(m): 8:45am On Feb 08, 2016
That is how those useless drivers will be using somborys life to play car race.. . Rip to the dead. .. So sad
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by oodua1stson: 8:47am On Feb 08, 2016
I saw it while going to Lagos yesterday. It was a gory sight

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by kilokeys(m): 8:47am On Feb 08, 2016
homeboy205:
Blood is always needed to complete those important roads, the govt knew already. May my blood, My family And your own and your family blood never be lose through Jesus Christ our lord(Amen)

Shut up... Where is it in the Bible?

Whats ur science behind this?

Better pray o.. Cos dem wan do this road for rumudara for pH.. And dem tell me say ur blood is needed to mix with coal tar.

Fool..

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Charles4075(m): 8:48am On Feb 08, 2016
This is so bad. May God help us all.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 08, 2016
RIP
Hmmm
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by artsoft1: 8:50am On Feb 08, 2016
Oh God for the remaining months in 2016 pls don't let me and my beloved ones be a victim of death.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by stubbornman(m): 8:52am On Feb 08, 2016
Rip to the dead Stubbornman
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by MadCow1: 8:52am On Feb 08, 2016
Death...
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by alphamodel1(m): 8:53am On Feb 08, 2016
100Cents:
Jesus Wept..

How does that apply here?
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Osakabby: 8:53am On Feb 08, 2016
May r souls of d departed rest in peace cry
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by bumbex(f): 8:54am On Feb 08, 2016
so shocking.....
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by hansad: 8:55am On Feb 08, 2016
DailyPost:

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/17-30-people-died-yesterday-in-lagos-ibadan-expressway-accident-graphic-photos

RIP.

Outrageous!!!!

Images from a zoo---ooooooooooooooooooooo

In a real country, the corpses of these dead people cannot be displayed like this.

The zoo authorities give driving license to untrained and semi-literate creatures to drive articulated and passenger vehicles.

Attitude of Zoo authorities to governance remain unchanged - year after year. Pity the inhabitants of this zoo.

Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by digitite: 8:56am On Feb 08, 2016
Blessed Lord, I thank you for Grace. Be thou exalted.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by ovokonado(m): 8:59am On Feb 08, 2016
INTROVERT:
Sorry ooo.. I can just imagine that trailer full of yams and like 70 mallams on top. Frsc should do something about that.
they srzly nid to do somn fast
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by ovokonado(m): 9:00am On Feb 08, 2016
ORACLE1975:
God help us ooo
amen
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by speener(m): 9:01am On Feb 08, 2016
This is expected in a country without speed limits. No DUI enforcement. That means people can drive drunk and can do any speed on the free way. The only reason why they wouldn't run people over or have an accident is just luck.
The only thing we can do is say rest in peace to the dead until it's our turn. But God forbid it happens to us.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nurability(m): 9:05am On Feb 08, 2016
You don't MALAM means a gentle maan in hausa community, apart of the other literal meaning of TEACHER, is not abusive to us.
INTROVERT:
Sorry ooo.. I can just imagine that trailer full of yams and like 70 mallams on top. Frsc should do something about that.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Lilphillips(m): 9:07am On Feb 08, 2016
Look at souls, God pls.....................
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by INTROVERT(f): 9:16am On Feb 08, 2016
Nurability:
You don't MALAM means a gentle maan in hausa community, apart of the other literal meaning of TEACHER, is not abusive to us.

Off course I know, did you think I meant to insult northerners. undecided?
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by zurine(f): 9:16am On Feb 08, 2016
RIP
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by JonJay: 9:17am On Feb 08, 2016
May their souls rest in peace...
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by FrancisCAF: 9:18am On Feb 08, 2016
RIP! Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy and save your people
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by neweraomo: 9:18am On Feb 08, 2016
Thank goodness, no life was lost. Rip to the dead
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by opey112(m): 9:20am On Feb 08, 2016
what impatient cause.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by udemzyudex(m): 9:24am On Feb 08, 2016
I wonder why the FRSC is postponing the implementation of this speed control.... They better do it fast, and some passengers won't even caution the driver when they know he is doing the wrong thing.

RIP
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Cityguy: 9:26am On Feb 08, 2016
FRSC, pls ensure all articulated vehicle have speed limit controls installed in them and all those without are impounded. IMO, they shouldn't even go beyond 50km/hr. Speedy recovery to the injured.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by lightdotcom: 9:41am On Feb 08, 2016
Illiterate drivers on our express roads struggling for the right of way. Quite unfortunate most of these drivers on trailers and articulated vehicles so dumbed n reckless. Overspeeding, running one way with reckless abandoned. May the souls of the dead Rest in Peace
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by tuna4servi(m): 9:49am On Feb 08, 2016
Jesus christ of Nazareth shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Education Is Not Tourism": Nigerian Students Protest At German Consulate Lagos / Onitsha Port Receives Pilot Cargo Barges / Man Deported To Gambia After 20 Years In US For Lack Of Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.