Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,964 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? (4785 Views)

Ladokites That Have Successfully Registered For NYSC / Any Noun Student Registered For Nysc? / NYSC2016: Date Of Birth Correction By Prospective Corps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? by InwehAkpevwe(m): 7:32am On Feb 08, 2016
Hi Nairalanders... Please has any one successful registered for the NYSC2016? Please share your experiences and advises... Thanks. May we all be posted to a land flowing with milk and honey. In Jesus name . Amen
Re: Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? by olusola11: 8:09am On Feb 08, 2016
i haven't seen the click for registration on the portal ooo...
Re: Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? by pillarmaria(m): 8:11am On Feb 08, 2016
Please is the 3K payment compulsory for the registration today?
modified : Thanks for your assistance and info, I am done with the registration now.
Re: Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? by Profay11(m): 8:41am On Feb 08, 2016
Portal never open
Re: Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? by Profay11(m): 8:44am On Feb 08, 2016
pillarmaria:
Please is the 3K payment compulsory for the registration today?
It's not compulsory, as you can always get your call-up letter from school. It is however advisable, so that you have increased chances of getting your state of choice. But if u don't really care which state you're posted to, don't bother.
Re: Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? by usmanktg2(m): 9:00am On Feb 08, 2016
Portal.nysc.org.ng
NOT
Portal.nysc.gov.ng
Re: Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? by pillarmaria(m): 9:41am On Feb 08, 2016
Profay11:
It's not compulsory, as you can always get your call-up letter from school. It is however advisable, so that you have increased chances of getting your state of choice. But if u don't really care which state you're posted to, don't bother.

thanks bro
Re: Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? by InwehAkpevwe(m): 10:04am On Feb 08, 2016
I just called a friend and he said the site is opened... I need another confirmation in the house
Re: Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? by InwehAkpevwe(m): 10:11am On Feb 08, 2016
Profay11:
will someone be posted immediately after the 3k payment?
Re: Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? by Brightology2(m): 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ve registered mine o but am not happy at all.1st and 2nd choice was all northern states. Although i chose fct abuja and kano while akwa ibom and enugu as 3rd and 4th choice.i also tried paying d 3k for call up letter but d bank said server is down dat i should come 2mao.pls somebody should pray 4 me because i don't need any northern state at all.
Re: Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? by InwehAkpevwe(m): 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
Brightology2:
Ve registered mine o but am not happy at all.1st and 2nd choice was all northern states. Although i chose fct abuja and kano while akwa ibom and enugu as 3rd and 4th choice.i also tried paying d 3k for call up letter but d bank said server is down dat i should come 2mao.pls somebody should pray 4 me because i don't need any northern state at all.
oh my God.... 4 States. With 2 northern States?... Oh God help us.
Re: Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? by Vaabra01(f): 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
yes ooo, just submitted mine...
Re: Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? by bidexolumanish(m): 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
i am done with the registration but it was stressful, ion really care about the states cos i gat GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? by Brightology2(m): 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
Am not just happy at all but wen i was ticking d number of state i ve visited,i tick all d northern states, excluding fct abuja,and i heard nysc will post corpers to state they ve visited b4.so am holding to that hope
InwehAkpevwe:
oh my God.... 4 States. With 2 northern States?... Oh God help us.
Re: Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? by InwehAkpevwe(m): 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
Vaabra01:
yes ooo, just submitted mine...
happy for you... Wishing you the best posting.

1 Like

Re: Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? by InwehAkpevwe(m): 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
bidexolumanish:
i am done with the registration but it was stressful, ion really care about the states cos i gat GOD.
the God that saw us through undergraduate days is still on the throne... Happy for you bro.
Re: Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? by InwehAkpevwe(m): 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
Brightology2:
Am not just happy at all but wen i was ticking d number of state i ve visited,i tick all d northern states, excluding fct abuja,and i heard nysc will post corpers to state they ve visited b4.so am holding to that hope
my brother... Thank God you have completed your registration for now... Every other thing will fall into place.
Re: Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? by Brightology2(m): 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
Yes ooo
InwehAkpevwe:
my brother... Thank God you have completed your registration for now... Every other thing will fall into place.
Re: Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? by Adetolajohnson: 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
InwehAkpevwe:
Did you pay the 3k before you submitted?
Re: Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? by InwehAkpevwe(m): 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
Adetolajohnson:

Did you pay the 3k before you submitted?
I have not completed my registration... Will be through by tomorrow
Re: Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? by Meeloreh(f): 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
I'm still waiting for the mail o cry
Re: Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? by bidexolumanish(m): 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
InwehAkpevwe:
the God that saw us through undergraduate days is still on the throne... Happy for you bro.
thanks sir...
Re: Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? by bidexolumanish(m): 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
Meeloreh:
I'm still waiting for the mail o cry
relax,d mail is on its way lol
Re: Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? by Dgaffer(m): 11:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
i just choose my states of choice with niger, lagos, bauchi and akwaibom states because i was compelled to choose two northern states but i have issue with my atm payment as the systerm is not accepting my Visa card do not know how to go about it, shocked someone help me please lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? by APCcrimes: 11:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
Is the username to login with your email address?
Re: Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? by DKOKO3(m): 6:46am On Feb 09, 2016
Successfully registered. After spending over 20 hours at the cyber cafe coupled with the series of tweets to them, I break even.

I will suggest you tweet at them and suggest the nature of the problem and area where you are.

It was indeed instrumental to me.

God help us all.
Re: Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? by InwehAkpevwe(m): 7:00am On Feb 09, 2016
Dgaffer:
i just choose my states of choice with niger, lagos, bauchi and akwaibom states because i was compelled to choose two northern states but i have issue with my atm payment as the systerm is not accepting my Visa card do not know how to go about it, shocked someone help me please lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
master card is better and easier to use... But you have to activate it first o
Re: Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? by InwehAkpevwe(m): 7:02am On Feb 09, 2016
APCcrimes:
Is the username to login with your email address?
your email is your user name... Make sure you use a gmail cos they usually reply faster with Gmail.
Re: Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? by InwehAkpevwe(m): 7:04am On Feb 09, 2016
DKOKO3:
Successfully registered. After spending over 20 hours at the cyber cafe coupled with the series of tweets to them, I break even.

I will suggest you tweet at them and suggest the nature of the problem and area where you are.

It was indeed instrumental to me.

God help us all.
happy for you bro... Hummmmm... Noted
Re: Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? by Meeloreh(f): 8:24am On Feb 09, 2016
bidexolumanish:
relax,d mail is on its way lol
for aw long can one wait, 20 hours already
Re: Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? by bregeard(m): 10:29am On Feb 09, 2016
Pls after I scanned my finger print I haven't been able to continue my registration , I keep getting a heading saying (changing from string type to integer is invalid) in red letters.. Pls anyone with d same issue and pls wah d solution to that.
Re: Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? by InwehAkpevwe(m): 11:39am On Feb 09, 2016
Meeloreh:
for aw long can one wait, 20 hours already
try reloading again... Or better still start all over again. Hoping to hear from you soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Be Deceived: No NYSC Posting Runs Again / Nysc For Part-time Students Of Lagos City Polytechnic / Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.