Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Why Would Fidelity Bank Sell Transfer Firm For N200 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Would Fidelity Bank Sell Transfer Firm For N200 (560 Views)

Fidelity Bank Raises International Spend Limit On Naira Cards / Fidelity Bank Appoints Mohammed Balarabe As Acting Managing Director / Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Would Fidelity Bank Sell Transfer Firm For N200 by solid3(m): 9:13am On Feb 08, 2016
Fellow NLders, just the other day I was at Fidelity Bank to make a fund transfer from my corporate account to my savings account, I requested the transfer form and was told it will cost me N200, it didn't border me cos of the volume of fund I was transferring.

Last week Friday I thought of making a transfer and I was told it will cost me N200, I made it sure to the lady and she insisted the transfer form is N200.

Then, this morning, I called their customers care line and was told by the lady Uduak by name, that transfer form is N200. I was like its free everywhere at least in GTBANK. Then she said they will look into it. Abeg, wetin dem wan look other than to stop this impunity.

Lalasticlala, pls do u know why?

(1) (Reply)

Completely Free Ebook On How To Make Money Online From Nigeria By Naijatechhub / Buy Naija To Grow The Naira / 3 Trucks Of 33000 Liters Of Diesel Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.