Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Seun Are Unfair Bans Allowed On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Are Unfair Bans Allowed On Nairaland (557 Views)

Glo Unfair Data Advantage: Here's How It Works / What You Don't Know About Seun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland. / Why Is Life So Unfair To The Good And Friendly To The Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun Are Unfair Bans Allowed On Nairaland by MarryMeee: 9:36am On Feb 08, 2016
I was unfairly banned by a travel section moderator, most probably justwise, for breaking rule number 1. I do not remember ever creating an off topic thread in that section since the beginning of this year neither did i ever post something off topic on a thread in the travel section that deserves a 3months ban.

Maybe he got jealous that i like yellow paw paws and he isn't one and decided to ban me for no reason.Kindly ask him to go buy bleaching cream or forever hold his peace instead of banning me without justification.

I have contributed immensely to this forum and i believe i have a fair and just cause to have the unwarranted ban lifted so i can continue to contribute and participate in this lovely online community.

Thank you for your consideration Mr Fine Face Seun wink
Re: Seun Are Unfair Bans Allowed On Nairaland by bummyla(m): 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
In The Same Travel Section I Was Ban For 1 Years! Which Is Not Fair! http://www.bummyla.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Phone In Abuja / Checkout 5 Secondary School Mates You Will Ever Want To Meet Again (must Read) / Job Vacancy For Immediate Employment ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.