Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,340 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

With Just N150k You Too Can Now Own A Piece Of Land @ Abc Estate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / With Just N150k You Too Can Now Own A Piece Of Land @ Abc Estate (384 Views)

Large Piece Of Dry Land For Sale In Lagos 4m Per Plot(act Fast Its Urgent) / TO LET Check Pix Of 2 Bedroom Ensuite All Round Tiles At Sabo Ayobo Lagos N150k / Own A Piece Of Land @ Abc Estate With Just N150k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With Just N150k You Too Can Now Own A Piece Of Land @ Abc Estate by emmafo(m): 9:50am On Feb 08, 2016
OWN A PIECE OF LAND @ ABC ESTATE WITH JUST N150K

You can now Buy a plot of land from any of our 14 locations in Lagos and its environs with as little as N150,000. You can now own your own plot of land. To own a plot of land in Lekki Ajah with just the sum of N3m you too can now own your own plot of and in Lekki Ajah. For more information or more inquiries on various location and prices SEE attached pictures or visit www.pertinencegroup.com. To be our Partner all you need to do is to introduce your friends and co worker and you can earn upto 10% every sale imagine if your friend buy a plot in Ajah that is minimum of N300,000. Call/whatsapp 08098445228. No OMOONILE WAHALA or problem!
You have upto 20 months to spread your payment over
• Flexible Payment Plan • Individual Survey •Motorable Network Road • Adequate Security • Deed of Assignment
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1 WHY SHOULD I BUY FROM ABC GARDENS? Strategic Positioning: Numerous Developments, Industries and Schools are in the neighbourhood of ABC Gardens Minimum Risk: The Land is free from Government Acquisition and also "No OMOONILE WAHALA" Affordable & Flexible Payment Plan. Excellent Returns: You can buy now and sell later.
2 WHAT IS THE SIZE OF A PLOT AT ABC GARDENS? Starter Plot 60 by 60 (324sqm) however subscriber who want bigger plot size can buy 2 or more or go for a Classic Plot 100ft by 50ft (450sqm)
3 WHAT HAPPENS IF A LESSER OR BIGGER PLOT IS ALLOTTED TO ME? In the case of a bigger or lesser plot, sum equivalent to the size of the shortage or excess multiplied by price per square metres will be refunded or demanded.
4 WHAT DO I GET AFTER COMPLETION OF PAYMENT? A starter pack comprising of Receipt / Sales invoice Letter of acknowledgement, Provisional allocation letter and Estate covenant
5 IS THERE ANY LIMITATION TO COMMENCE WORK ON MY LAND AFTER ALLOCATION? Allottees are encouraged to take possession and start development on their plot within 6 months of allocation in order to control weeds: in case where the land is left unkept, expenses incurred in clearing will be transferred to the allotee
6 IS THERE ANY ENCUMBRANCE ON THE LAND? The land is free from every known Government Acquisition / interest and there is no adverse claimant
7 IS THERE ANY RESTRICTION AS TO TYPE OF BUILDING I CAN BUILD? You are limited to build residential house within the area designated as residential and commercial house on area designated as commercial
8 WHAT OTHER PAYMENTS DO I PAY APART FROM THE PAYMENT FOR THE LAND? You will pay Survey. Developmental and Legal Documentation Fees which is yet to be determined due to unexpected price reviews by the government and professional bodies involved.
9 WHEN & HOW AM I EXPECTED TO PAY THE ABOVE FEES? You pay the above fees after taking possession of your Land and it can be paid in instalment
10 HOW DO I MAKE PAYMENT? All payments should be made ONLY IN FAVOUR of PERTINENCE LIMITED into our designated Banks. Deposits are to be made in subscriber's name for ease of confirmation of payment by the company.
Terms and Conditions Apply
For Inspection and professional guide Please calls/Whatsapp 08098445228

(1) (Reply)

4 Sale Newly Build 4brm Terrace Duplex @ Ogudu Gra Lagos Mainland 80m,,55m, / Electrical Installation Domestic And Industrial / Lands.ng Nominated As "Technology Start Up Company Of The Year" @ Nira Awards'16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.