Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,445 members, 7,954,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

Customised Throw Pillows - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Customised Throw Pillows (1394 Views)

New 2022/23 Season High Quality Customised Club Jerseys / Customised Branded Polo, Tshirt & All Kind Of Shirt (sew&brand) / DIY Customised Female Wallets With Ankara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customised Throw Pillows by Regally22(f): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2016
Wondering what gifts to give your loved ones this season?
Get your bespoke throw pillows perfectly tailored to fit your homes or offices in variety of sizes.

Images of yourself, family, kids, pets or favorite characters can be printed on the fabric.
These are available in a variety of beautiful and good quality fabric for you to choose from.

Suitable for homes, offices, gifts, souvenirs etc

For enquiries, please call 080-98341198.

Regally yours smiley

2 Likes

Re: Customised Throw Pillows by Regally22(f): 10:29am On Feb 08, 2016
Regally22:
Get your bespoke throw pillows perfectly tailored to fit your homes or offices in variety of sizes.

Images of yourself, family, kids, pets or favorite characters can be printed on the fabric.
These are available in a variety of beautiful and good quality fabric for you to choose from.

Regally yours smiley

Re: Customised Throw Pillows by KamilaAtiku: 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wow they are lovely. I absolutely want each for my whole family. My kids will definitely love this and something to present on Vals day too kiss
Calling you right away o

Regally22:

Regally yours smiley
Re: Customised Throw Pillows by shinese: 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
the pix don't do enough justice. i ordered 1 for my wife and she can't help but cuddle it each time. she's been so pleased and her friends got theirs as well. the packaging was fantastic and will def get for my baby girl 2. very regal indeed, thumbs up

KamilaAtiku:
Wow they are lovely. I absolutely want each for my whole family. My kids will definitely love this and something to present on Vals day too kiss
Calling you right away o

Re: Customised Throw Pillows by Sunnypar(m): 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
Regally22:

Regally yours smiley
We would do deliveries for you.

1 Like

Re: Customised Throw Pillows by Regally22(f): 9:45am On Feb 09, 2016
Sunnypar:

We would do deliveries for you.
That would be awesome.
Re: Customised Throw Pillows by Regally22(f): 9:46am On Feb 09, 2016
Thanks for the wonderful compliment. Your patronage is highly appreciated.
shinese:
the pix don't do enough justice. i ordered 1 for my wife and she can't help but cuddle it each time. she's been so pleased and her friends got theirs as well. the packaging was fantastic and will def get for my baby girl 2. very regal indeed, thumbs up

Re: Customised Throw Pillows by Regally22(f): 9:47am On Feb 09, 2016
Thank you Kamila smiley
KamilaAtiku:
Calling you right away o

Re: Customised Throw Pillows by Regally22(f): 6:35am On Feb 19, 2016
Regally22:
Thank you Kamila smiley
Photo backgrounds are also edited to eliminate all the distractions and bring the picture to perfection.
See before and after photos

Re: Customised Throw Pillows by Regally22(f): 6:46am On Feb 19, 2016
And the finished product - Car pillow for a customer

(1) (Reply)

Organic Whitening Soaps And Lotions / Unique And Outstanding Ankara Selections For My African Ladies #fashion 52 / Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.