Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (501 Views)

Prayer Points For The Month Of December 2017 (prayerland) / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 10:43am On Feb 08, 2016
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Monday February 8th 2016)-DELIVERANCE THROUGH PRAYER

1.Thank you Father for the grace to approach the throne of grace directly and boldly because of the blood of Jesus that was shed on the cross.

2. I worship you Father for you are a merciful God who answers prayers by fire.

3.Father, have mercy upon me and blot out all my transgressions.

4.Father, let every spirit of lukewarmness and prayerlessness in my life be consumed by your fire.

5.Father, release upon my life an intercessory spirit and the power to pray without ceasing, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, send your angel to deliver and set me free from every satanic prison and bondage.

7.Father, let my life become too hot for the enemies to handle, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let every expectation and counsel of the enemies over my life and destiny, come to null and void.

9.Father, give me a miraculous turn-around, deliverance and breakthroughs, that will confound and put all my enemies to perpetual shame, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let every plan of my tormentors and persecutors, blow up in their faces.

11.Father, turn all my past defeats to victory and don’t let me ever suffer any kind of defeat again, in Jesus’ name.

12.Father, give me the grace and the power to preach the gospel of Christ daily, effectively, in season, out of season and to the uttermost part of the earth, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions. (Phil 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

The Islamic Question And Christian Poser..who Is Infidel? / What Does The Bible Say About Joking And Foolish Talking? / Day 47 Prayer Points(50 Days Fasting And Prayer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.