Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

How Do You Get Free Internet With VPN Service? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do You Get Free Internet With VPN Service? (1952 Views)

7 Advantages Of Using VPN Services In Nigeria. / Opera Launches Its Own VPN Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Get Free Internet With VPN Service? by collins0032(m): 10:54am On Feb 08, 2016
Several people have claimed to get access to free Internet using VPN servers like" troid VPN", "Droid VPN" and the likes. But still I don't think these claims are entirely true. Drop your comments and share your ideas and experiences.
Re: How Do You Get Free Internet With VPN Service? by collins0032(m): 1:50am On Feb 09, 2016
Re: How Do You Get Free Internet With VPN Service? by collins0032(m): 1:51am On Feb 09, 2016
See screenshot below
Re: How Do You Get Free Internet With VPN Service? by Horus(m): 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gO5dg4054I

Free Internet Lifetime Any Sim Worldwide !! Unlimited
Re: How Do You Get Free Internet With VPN Service? by pat077: 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Horus:

does this really work
Re: How Do You Get Free Internet With VPN Service? by collins0032(m): 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
Horus:

I think there's the possibility of this hack working, but finding such magnets to use in Nigeria is enough discouragement on its own... For now, I'm only sure of the GLO Unlimited free browsing cheat for Android
Re: How Do You Get Free Internet With VPN Service? by Edenoscar(m): 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
collins0032:

I think there's the possibility of this hack working, but finding such magnets to use in Nigeria is enough discouragement on its own... For now, I'm only sure of the GLO Unlimited free browsing cheat for Android
abeg share that glo unlimited

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Free Internet With VPN Service? by itzjohnkola(m): 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
collins0032:

pls do share nw

(1) (Reply)

My Note 4 Pro Mouthpiece No More Working, I Just By Bought It Today New! / Please Suggest Budget Of 65k / How To Accumulate And Enjoy Airtel 4GB For Just N200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.