Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (2023 Views)

6 Part-time Jobs Upcoming Musicians Can Do To Earn A Living (A Must Read) / See This Lady Who Earns A Living By Warming Beds / English Language Home-tutors Required, Ajah-Awoyaya-Lakowe axis (urgent Vacancy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by longlife101: 11:03am On Feb 08, 2016
Close
Re: . by longlife101: 6:06am On Feb 09, 2016
Someone?
Re: . by longlife101: 7:16am On Feb 10, 2016
Somebody, Anybody?
Re: . by longlife101: 9:21am On Feb 13, 2016
Re: . by dejianu: 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
longlife101:
I am currently on "a month" contract which may be renewed at MayFair Gardens. Please do You Have A living Space/Apartment and want to Share? -we can split bills.

If the contract is renewed by March, I may get my place or continue as you may see fit.

Urgent response will be appreciated.

Ps: I am a great guy, you may choose to arrange a meeting first to ascertain this. Thank you in advance!

You are on a contract job, you dont even know if they will terminate you today but you are tinking of March already.... lol longlife, bros u better meet nd talk to pple wen u get to work... NL will nt help
Re: . by longlife101: 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
dejianu:

You are on a contract job, you dont even know if they will terminate you today but you are tinking of March already.... lol longlife, bros u better meet nd talk to pple wen u get to work... NL will nt help
'oh ye with little faith'. Should your faith not be like mustard seed? -how about making it bigger like mango seed? smiley

Do you have the 'space' for me, as you are good in advising?
Re: . by bollyfolly: 8:41am On Feb 15, 2016
It could ve been better if you are a female, nevertheless, you can talk to some of your supervisors there, maybe Leke, Malumi or Benjude. they should be able to help you out. ,

longlife101:
I am currently on "a month" contract which may be renewed at MayFair Gardens. Please do You Have A living Space/Apartment and want to Share? -we can split bills.

If the contract is renewed by March, I may get my place or continue as you may see fit.

Urgent response will be appreciated.

Ps: I am a great guy, you may choose to arrange a meeting first to ascertain this. Thank you in advance!
Re: . by longlife101: 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
Should I change to 'female' now...hmmmm.... Nothing yet from the 'supervisors' end...

Apart from the job concern, which is looking positive, I really have great need for a living space (where I can put my head): so I am also thinking long term as well, beyond my immediate desperate "NEED". Though I've seen several houses around, given the amount, the necessity of paying bi-yearly or yearly, exorbitant agent fees, bills and all, I opted for this post (preferably bills split monthly).

-Anyone, Someone!?
Re: . by bollyfolly: 8:03am On Feb 16, 2016
There's a camp at Aiyeteju Busstop. It's a church camp, you can put ur head there. It's N400 daily. To n Fro to office is 200N, so obviously you will be spending 600N daily.

Were u guys given a staff bus? If yes from where to where? If there's any in Epe, I can assist u get a place.

All the best.. Try n call me pls my friend just left a place at awoyaya, her things r still there o hope the landlord will agree you pay like 3 months.. 08084627584

longlife101:
Should I change to 'female' now...hmmmm.... Nothing yet from the 'supervisors' end...

Apart from the job concern, which is looking positive, I really have great need for a living space (where I can put my head): so I am also thinking long term as well, beyond my immediate desperate "NEED". Though I've seen several houses around, given the amount, the necessity of paying bi-yearly or yearly, exorbitant agent fees, bills and all, I opted for this post (preferably bills split monthly).

-Anyone, Someone!?
Re: . by Baeb: 10:03am On Feb 16, 2016
Please oh i also need a place to stay or someone to split bills with. I currently work around Eleganza bus stop, so the place in question has to be around Ajah or Sangotedo. Thank you
Re: . by bollyfolly: 10:55am On Feb 16, 2016
I'm not sure of sangotedo but u can get houses around. Just budget 200-250k for a room self contained.
@split bills it's sure at awoyaya, u can even get a cheaper place around there.

Baeb:
Please oh i also need a place to stay or someone to split bills with. I currently work around Eleganza bus stop, so the place in question has to be around Ajah or Sangotedo. Thank you
Re: . by longlife101: 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
bollyfolly:
There's a camp at Aiyeteju Busstop. It's a church camp, you can put ur head there. It's N400 daily. To n Fro to office is 200N, so obviously you will be spending 600N daily.

Were u guys given a staff bus? If yes from where to where? If there's any in Epe, I can assist u get a place.

All the best.. Try n call me pls my friend just left a place at awoyaya, her things r still there o hope the landlord will agree you pay like 3 months.. 08084627584

So kind and helpful of you: you'll pass as a good sister. -thank you.

Meanwhile, for now no staff bus for us. It was really nice talking with you. I hope something come up the soonest, as I am open to further option.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Very This Invite- Who Knows About Them / Entry Level Vacancy At Prudential Mortgage Bank / Stanbic IBTC Bank Executive Trainee (ET) Recruitment - Nov. 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.