Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Blogger And Wordpress. Which One Seems More Efficient To Use Contributions - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogger And Wordpress. Which One Seems More Efficient To Use Contributions (434 Views)

Joomla And Wordpress Which Is Better / Blogger Or Wordpress, Which One Is Better In Creating Music Blog / Between Blogger And Wordpress, Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogger And Wordpress. Which One Seems More Efficient To Use Contributions by flowalk(m): 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
I have been using blogger for the past three months now and my stats have been falling immensely, while a friend of mine who has been using WordPress has had allot of views although he started before me, but yet I don't understand why do google blogger keeps on falling ... Incase you don't know, it a CONTRIBUTION GROUP. express your own point of view. I use flowalk..com

[sup][/sup]
Re: Blogger And Wordpress. Which One Seems More Efficient To Use Contributions by EntclassBlog(m): 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
flowalk:
I use flowalk..com
Guy, first of all, Get a paid domain name, Blogger is good, also to wp.. Its all about choice and features.. Anyway, for me, blogger is good. You said u started 3months ago? H0w do u expect hits just like that, its not magic, you have to work..
Anyway, if you need a domain, .com or .net ..call or whatsapp me 08183285846

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Your Blog / Let Me Design A Blog That Will Make You Money Faster [check In] / I Will Help You Received Your Payoneer Money In Local Currency In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.