Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,445 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Advice Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice Needed (503 Views)

School And Work At The Same Time. How Feasible? Advice Needed. / What Skills Can I Acquire While Still In School?? Advice Needed / Please Honest Advice Needed, Medical Lab. Sc Vs Optometry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
hi
Re: Advice Needed by eleko1: 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
Dnt despite the day of little beginning.Accept that 60k biko.Some are outside looking for dat opportunity,never let go biko sad
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
This is something like a grace to grass story, what were u doing with the 300k salary that you didn't invest and start up a biz of your own?

Since u seem to like working for people accept the job at hand, the next one to come may be far less than it
Re: Advice Needed by Gamesmart: 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
advice9:
About 11 months ago I lost my first job in which d salary is around 300k.. D company actually close down operations due to economy policy den. after dis I register my company with the hope things will turn around.after spending alot on dis project, the economy structure of the country affect the company in terms of.securing contract or making profit.And since am still single nd under the age of 30..I started applying for jobs, in which most tym, I do hv up 5 interviews in a month because of how package my CV. Now after about 4 months of searching for jobs , all the jobs offer I received is around 70k which I reject dem .

Now am seriously broke , a company just offer me 60k salary a month.

Should I accept dis offer or still searching .

remember dat am.broke now

N.B. Pardon me for any error in dis write up

With your poor grammar, you want us to believe you had a job paying you N300K a month? grin
Re: Advice Needed by zoomman(m): 11:49am On Feb 09, 2016
Am sorry op for the intrusion but I just need advice before going for this, Am a graduate of Accounting, presently working in one of the first generation bank in Nigeria but base on the situation of things in the sector I feel like adding more qualification to my resume which leads me no choice but to make arrangement to travel out for my MSC. The question I want to ask is that, what are the courses you guys think I can go for apart from Accounting or finance that you think can add to my resume or boost my chances of getting more job opportunities when am done. Thinking of canada by the way. Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

ITIL Training & Certification / Plzzz Come Into Assistance / Konga.com Wins Best Place To Work Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.