Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2552551 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by freezy001: 8:31am On Oct 21, 2016
skiberg:

I go to school to rectify it niiii
Dey make mistakes in my surname dats y its not showing
which school is dt
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Bigromeo(m): 8:31am On Oct 21, 2016
guruvivicawelt:
i tink d system radomly picks d state immediately after reg.. if not how come they remove some states, all in d name of full while reg z still on
u rite was told same fin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by freezy001: 8:33am On Oct 21, 2016
adeseun22:
Pls, how can I get to Waec office at Ogba from Sango? I need to collect my certificate for the correction of my DOB.
take agege bus from dia u take ogba bus,when u get to ogba u can ask anybody u going to waec office........its not far frm ogba bus stop
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Bigromeo(m): 8:34am On Oct 21, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
Goodnight all.

Kapable75#oya dab tongue
*********dedication*** Dis page is dedicated to all Manchester united fans
grin
ur head dey dere.GGMU
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by WilsonMayowa(m): 8:35am On Oct 21, 2016
adeseun22:
Pls, how can I get to Waec office at Ogba from Sango? I need to collect my certificate for the correction of my DOB.

From sango take agege bus..wen @ agege, walk to pencinema, u will kekenapep going to ogba...drop at last busstop....d office is less than 2mins walking distance from there

But I tot they said waec result can't correct that again......am not too sure
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by freezy001: 8:36am On Oct 21, 2016
Mrukk:
bestie i learnt they are attendin to people in ogbomosho at VC's lodge even my friend with similar ish wil b travellin dis mornin .
is it compulsory to av SOR before dey attend to me
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvivicawelt: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2016
maccabi:

Chillax dear... Red backgrounds passport are mostly used they may accept the white backgrounds passport depending on ur camp... but for precautionary motive u can snap 6 red backgrounds passport just incase any sh*t pops up....

snapping 6 @ minimal wouldn't cost u much ..... rather than snapping it in camp might cost much thou ....
hmmm diz passport iss, i saw white or off white for reg, na white i use for reg.. if am not getting u guys wrong, u guys are only talking about camp
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvivicawelt: 8:46am On Oct 21, 2016
Bigromeo:
u rite was told same fin
ya thats how it works.. an inside man told me these.. wen i wanted to runs my state.. tho it can b altered when u wanna runs it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Bigromeo(m): 8:46am On Oct 21, 2016
kapable75:
I piri you! hope you dab this weekend tongue
dis wkend dab 4 we manutd fan na shola
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Bigromeo(m): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2016
guruvivicawelt:
ya thats how it works.. an inside man told me these.. wen i wanted to runs my state.. tho it can b altered when u wanna runs it
yeah u rite
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ibroh22(m): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2016
Bigromeo:
u sure cos if them send u go 1 villa na 2 join d guys dere dey play o
my rubber go still dey do dat kind tin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by geolan(m): 8:58am On Oct 21, 2016
kayzat:
I need urgent and reasonable advice pls.
My friend was mobilized despite the fact
that she already clocked 30yrs since July
31 even though she finished her
programme since February .
Will this affect her in camp ? And can she
do a new affidavit to cover herself even
though 1986 is reflecting on her waec
certificate.
Thanks.

she is good to go. Nysc mobilised her based on the date her result was approved by her school senate and according to your write up, she wasnt 30 as at then. She doesn't need an affidavit.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Bigromeo(m): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2016
ibroh22:
my rubber go still dey do dat kind tin
kari on
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by monniyi(f): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2016
Morning everyone-Life is all about phases and changes- Some few months back February to be precise, we were all clamouring about when batch b would be cos almost all was disappointed by their institutions, and after that- stories changed again to the "release of TT", then to when senate list will be released, then emanated into "Slashing or No Slashing", Then to uploading or no uploading, then seeing names or no name, then to registeration or no registeration, then to, thumbprinting or no thumbprinting, different qsts pops up due to barriers in reg, what to take to camp or not, call up number and so many other things....

We thank God for how far HE has brought us, i will forever be grateful unto HIM, and to the peeps that didnt see their names GOD knows best, and to y'all that was favoured "Congrats", and to y'aaaallll that will be posted to north "Congratssssss", and to the same campers with me Congrats (i meant those that will be posted to the same state as mine)...

My story is enough, have a glorious day ahead.
grin

13 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2016
grin
Bigromeo:
ur head dey dere.GGMU
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by we963852: 9:23am On Oct 21, 2016
Please whats this process like as i may have to do it
adeseun22:
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by illuminati12(m): 9:24am On Oct 21, 2016
WELCOME TO THE POWERFUL BROTHERHOOD ILLUMINATI KINGDOM, WHERE YOU FOUND ALL KINDS OF HAPPINESS BLESSING JOY IN LIFE. Are you tired with the can of life you are living today do you want your life to be change totally, and for your to fulfill your dream then your story we be change immediately are you poor and you want to become rich in life ,like other people or you want to be famous in life, are you a graduate looking for job. you have to join now. or a business man or woman or star who want to be fame and powerful you don't have to waste any of your time, are you suffering in life, make up your mind and join the Illuminati kingdom to become a wealthy man or woman and also to become famous and powerful email us on illuminatiwordtemple666@gmail.com FOR MORE FORMATIONS!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvivicawelt: 9:27am On Oct 21, 2016
from d traffic on diz platform shows 90% of peepz haff seen der names... grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvivicawelt: 9:32am On Oct 21, 2016
illuminati12:
WELCOME TO THE POWERFUL BROTHERHOOD ILLUMINATI KINGDOM, WHERE YOU FOUND ALL KINDS OF HAPPINESS BLESSING JOY IN LIFE. Are you tired with the can of life you are living today do you want your life to be change totally, and for your to fulfill your dream then your story we be change immediately are you poor and you want to become rich in life ,like other people or you want to be famous in life, are you a graduate looking for job. you have to join now. or a business man or woman or star who want to be fame and powerful you don't have to waste any of your time, are you suffering in life, make up your mind and join the Illuminati kingdom to become a wealthy man or woman and also to become famous and powerful email us on illuminatiwordtemple666@gmail.com FOR MORE FORMATIONS!
hmmm shay i go see drake, rihanna, abi jay-z for the coven meeting?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by tomistelle(f): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2016
Kristaps85:
Gud morning all. i dont really know if its possible to get my GREEN CARD without paying 4 the call-up leter. pls help
Go to your school for the collection, if you don't wanna pay. But bear in mind that you have to pay befor you can print your green card. The ball is in your court!!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by deb26(f): 9:39am On Oct 21, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
akwa IBOm and Kaduna.. I substituted lag for osun and abj for Niger..grin

For you want akwa Ibom abi?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by OluFabulous: 9:42am On Oct 21, 2016
Sure! Message me for details. 08069674982
y0rmee:

Delivery to Ibadan?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by OluFabulous: 9:44am On Oct 21, 2016
The package goes for 10k including delivery cost.
Francobaresi:

how much 4 d package?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by kayzat: 9:48am On Oct 21, 2016
geolan:

she is good to go. Nysc mobilised her based on the date her result was approved by her school senate and according to your write up, she wasnt 30 as at then. She doesn't need an affidavit.

Thanks bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ibroh22(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2016
Good morning my people,
For those who want to make corrections on their wrong details with NYSC.

Adapt the existing procedure on correction of DOB for your various correction (except for correction of Name which has a link to resolving that on your NYSC dashboard)

Follow the procedure below and send the required documents (adapted to what you want to correct) to the e-mail addresses below.
drstudents@lautech.edu.ng
deprsau@lautech.edu.ng

i. An hand-written application to the Student Affairs Officer
(SAO), for LAUTECH, Deputy Registrar - Student Affairs
i. A copy of West African Examination Council (WAEC)
Results Certificate showing Date of Birth;
ii. Completed Bio-Data form upon entry into the Institution;
and
iii. First School Leaving Certificate
iv. WAEC Results Verification PIN for use by NYSC
v. Other relevant documents

cc

bestie0309 and other ladokites with DOB issue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by doludanny(m): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2016
Good morning all...guys pls help me out...d grade on my green card is different from what I grad with...what shud I do?...pls I need response immediately..............nawa o...nobody is answering me
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2016
DivDad:
I know you did, thou I still don't know the meaning of Abbie. Your analysis on Delta made me change my choice from akwa ibom to Delta. Thanks a lot............ really wish they post me to the Igbo part of the state sha

Lolz. Abbie is a monicker na cheesy. I made you change your mind? Are you serious? Well i have no doubt that you will definitely enjoy it there. How was your night fa?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Temital(f): 10:03am On Oct 21, 2016
Please, how short are the shorts?

OluFabulous:
NYSC CAMP KIT ALL-IN-1 COMBO.

2016 Batch B Otondos get in here!

Order for your Nysc Camp kit at a very affordable price.

COMBO Includes:
✔3 in 1 Polo Ralph Lauren white roundneck
✔2 White Shorts
✔1 White Tennis Shoe
✔1 Waist Purse
✔2 pair of White socks.

The Combo goes for 10k only And Payment is made on Delivery!

Delivery is made at your convenience within Lagos and Ogun state Metropolis.

Trust us to deliver you Quality at a ridiculously affordable price.

Whatsapp :08069674982
BBM: 7BA10120
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by we963852: 10:07am On Oct 21, 2016
DO they come in all sizes for the 10k
OluFabulous:
The package goes for 10k including delivery cost.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by we963852: 10:08am On Oct 21, 2016
What constitutes as completed biodata form?
ibroh22:
Good morning my people,
For those who want to make corrections on their wrong details with NYSC.

Adapt the existing procedure on correction of DOB for your various correction (except for correction of Name which has a link to resolving that on your NYSC dashboard)

Follow the procedure below and send the required documents (adapted to what you want to correct) to the e-mail addresses below.
drstudents@lautech.edu.ng
deprsau@lautech.edu.ng

i. An hand-written application to the Student Affairs Officer
(SAO), for LAUTECH, Deputy Registrar - Student Affairs
i. A copy of West African Examination Council (WAEC)
Results Certificate showing Date of Birth;
ii. Completed Bio-Data form upon entry into the Institution;
and
iii. First School Leaving Certificate
iv. WAEC Results Verification PIN for use by NYSC
v. Other relevant documents

cc

bestie0309 and other ladokites with DOB issue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dottune(m): 10:09am On Oct 21, 2016
kayzat:
I need urgent and reasonable advice pls.
My friend was mobilized despite the fact
that she already clocked 30yrs since July
31 even though she finished her
programme since February .
Will this affect her in camp ? And can she
do a new affidavit to cover herself even
though 1986 is reflecting on her waec
certificate.
Thanks.
Since she graduated before she clocked 30, she is good to go. It is the date of graduation against her Date of Birth that they'll look at and not when she registered. Have you not seen pictures of 50+ old men at camp?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 10:10am On Oct 21, 2016
Nope
. osun
deb26:

For you want akwa Ibom abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.