Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,976 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts (6094 Views)

Best Quality Shoes Footwear Sandals And Shirts Offer For Sallah Offer / Afordable Shoes, Bags And Shirts / Pls Where In Ikeja Can I Buy Nice Shoes,perfume And Shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts by MonettMobile: 11:34am On Feb 27, 2016
Still available
Re: New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts by MonettMobile: 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
Happy Sunday!

Sales still on, make that call
Re: New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts by MonettMobile: 9:12am On Feb 29, 2016
Still in stock. Place your order today.
Re: New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts by MonettMobile: 8:37am On Mar 01, 2016
Call now to place your order. Items still in stock.
Re: New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts by MonettMobile: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
Get these trendy items at affordable prices. Call Monett now
Re: New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts by MonettMobile: 10:42am On Mar 03, 2016
Good morning, items still available.
Re: New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts by MonettMobile: 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
Call, call, call todAy.
Re: New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts by MonettMobile: 11:52am On Mar 05, 2016
still available
Re: New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts by MonettMobile: 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
Sales still on! Call now
Re: New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts by MonettMobile: 9:20am On Mar 12, 2016
Get these trendy items at affordable prices. Call Monett now
Re: New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts by MonettMobile: 10:31am On Mar 15, 2016
items still avalaible
Re: New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts by MonettMobile: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2016
Still avaialble. Call now.
Re: New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts by markpenk: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
Monettmobile... bruv, could you list the prices of all these shirts and their sizes here as well as available sizes. I am very interested.
Re: New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts by MonettMobile: 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
markpenk:
Monettmobile... bruv, could you list the prices of all these shirts and their sizes here as well as available sizes. I am very interested.

Apologies for the late response Mark, the shirts are all large band typically cost between 4.5k and 5.5k depending on brand.
Re: New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts by MonettMobile: 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
Still available. Call now.
Re: New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts by markpenk: 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
Okay... I'm interested in the Slazenger, Lee Cooper and Dunlop shirts. Do you still have those exact colours? And please give me your best prices. Thanks.
MonettMobile:

Apologies for the late response Mark, the shirts are all large band typically cost between 4.5k and 5.5k depending on brand.
Re: New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts by MonettMobile: 8:59am On Mar 24, 2016
[quote author=markpenk post=44034350]Okay... I'm interested in the Slazenger, Lee Cooper and Dunlop shirts. Do you still have those exact colours? And please give me your best prices. Thanks.[/quoquiet

I've got the Dunlop, some Pierre Cardin and Everlast. Hit me up on bum or call. We can talk better there.
Re: New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts by MonettMobile: 9:51am On Mar 29, 2016
Items still available, call now.
Re: New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts by MonettMobile: 10:03am On Mar 30, 2016
We still have the items available,call now.
Re: New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts by MonettMobile: 9:56am On Apr 01, 2016
Take advantage of these wonderful deals. Call now to place your order
Re: New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts by MonettMobile: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
Still available. Call now
Re: New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts by MonettMobile: 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts by markpenk: 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
Called but couldnt get through. let me know when you're back on. cheers
MonettMobile:

Re: New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts by MonettMobile: 11:48am On Apr 05, 2016
markpenk:
Called but couldnt get through. let me know when you're back on. cheers

Hey Mark, my lines are available. Please, call anytime. Cheers.
Re: New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts by MonettMobile: 11:51am On Apr 05, 2016
Re: New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts by MonettMobile: 9:40am On Apr 06, 2016
Still available. Call now.
Re: New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts by MonettMobile: 4:48pm On May 05, 2016
still have some items available.
Re: New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts by omoharry(f): 12:33pm On May 10, 2016
do you have for ladies too?
Re: New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 10, 2016
MonettMobile:
still have some items available.
You are not on whatsapp,and ur no doesn't go through.
Re: New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts by markpenk: 8:05am On May 12, 2016
This is the same problem I have with this guy. His number never goes through. MonettMobile, you're losing business o. if you have new stock upload them here and turn on your lines.
Re: New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts by MonettMobile: 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
Rachbee:

You are not on whatsapp,and ur no doesn't go through.

markpenk:
This is the same problem I have with this guy. His number never goes through. MonettMobile, you're losing business o. if you have new stock upload them here and turn on your lines.

omoharry:
do you have for ladies too?

I am sorry for the inconveniences, i was out of town. Right now we are out of stock and i will soon bring new ones.
Re: New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts by markpenk: 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
sure... keep me posted
MonettMobile:

I am sorry for the inconveniences, i was out of town. Right now we are out of stock and i will soon bring new ones.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gucci Sandals And Puma Fenty Sneakers / Rate My Hair Cut Guys... Got Game Moro. / Hairstyles To Pick From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.