Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:40 AM

Get A Professionally Designed WEBSITE By QADA Digital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get A Professionally Designed WEBSITE By QADA Digital (539 Views)

50% Off: Get A Professional Designed Website & Blog For 20k Only / Get A Professional & Well Designed Website For 20k Only / Professionally Designed Android App For Your Website At Affordable Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Professionally Designed WEBSITE By QADA Digital by obienotes(m): 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hi my name is Obi Founder at QASA Digital qasa.me .
I would love to work with you and your team to realize our collective goal which is the success of this project .
My work for the past 9years have been in various companys planning and building enterprise level web applications mainly in PHP and php CMSs [WordPress focus]/ and Javascript [ i had projects on RubyOn Rails and on .NET, however PHP and javascript have always been my daily tools for task management . I built jobfetcher.org from scratch using the codeigniter framework as a base, it is a 100% automated cloud based system hooked to various API integrations as well as a few bots and APIs running on the stack.this would be my first project aside from contributions made to open source projects and founding my webdevelopment firm QASA Digital to cater to a few past employer projects ,maintain my projects and cater to development of new applications.
Kindly let me know which stacks you are working with and/or are willing to work with and any other details that might help me prepare a more tailored anwers to your questions to ensure clarity, thank you for reading my 'lengthy' letter, i like to be clear so as to save your time and provide value as we walk through the process cheesy,
Cheers and do have a great day ahead!
Obi

(1) (Reply)

Honeywell Edges Ecobank With Bankers’ Committee Ruling / Herbal Viginal Tightening Soap / You Can Start With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.