Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,474 members, 7,865,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

U Are Not Dreaming! They Want To Sell For N325k Per Plot At Apakin : Ibeju-lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / U Are Not Dreaming! They Want To Sell For N325k Per Plot At Apakin : Ibeju-lekki (559 Views)

Just 6 Plots At Apakin After The Lekki Free Trade Zone / Hi Folks, We Have Some Plots To Sell At Apakin Village For N500,000k / Residential & Industrial Plots Of Land At Apakin In Ibeju-lekki: From N400,000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U Are Not Dreaming! They Want To Sell For N325k Per Plot At Apakin : Ibeju-lekki by vinanebi(m): 4:49am On Jul 04, 2009
[center]their land is good, needs no sandfilling, right now its the government gazette that's' the title on it. they are awaiting the governors' final accent for their c of o to be ready.

i think its a bargain. cause of its relative proximity to the lekki free trade zone.

the infamous omonile stress is unheard of in this community, so you are buying with peace of mind.

economically, its strategic. you can buy both for industrial and residential purpose. this to me is an investment you would have to thank nairaland for.

if you are interested below are my details.

contact Vincent 07033388608, 08026550848, [email]vinanebi@yahoo.co.uk

[/email][/center]

(1) (Reply)

Hot Lettings/lease @ Prime Locations / Hi Everyone. / Cheap Property For Sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.