Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) (23856 Views)

#BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - / “ugly Idiot” – Lady Slams Timaya On Instagram (photo) / Jim Iyke, Paul (psquare) And Timaya On Set. New Banger Alert (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 09, 2016
Timaya the plantain-boy has made it.

Me go be banana-boy i go make am too IJN.

If u believe me hit the share-like button abeg.
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by kellz0(m): 9:46am On Feb 09, 2016
And am here searching for 20k job God abeq na, no be me kill ya son o
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by Marshallian(m): 9:47am On Feb 09, 2016
Fuel dey the jet so?.... We need to avoid stories that touch grin
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by flokii: 9:47am On Feb 09, 2016
ikombe:
hopeless nigerians hating on successful nigerians since 18BC undecided

m far from hopeless bro..

if this is ur own definition of success.. then m afraid you're a retarrd

I don't worship fame & money like you lots do... there's more to life.. wakeup
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by ahizih(m): 9:47am On Feb 09, 2016
axortedbabe:
Dude can dress for Africa..
We pay no mind to BS broda.
That's hw it goes wen u've a chubby body everytin goes and u stand presentable,not skiny....chubby body + money.......
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by tritt(m): 9:51am On Feb 09, 2016
SHARP!!!
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by Marshallian(m): 9:54am On Feb 09, 2016
kellz0:
And am here searching for 20k job God abeq na, no be me kill ya son o

Plantain chips business is lucrative o.....
Be your own Boss... grin
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by yemmight(m): 9:55am On Feb 09, 2016
richardjemedafe1:
Timaya my boy!! We day for u!

Timaya you Boy? See swagger.
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by kellz0(m): 9:58am On Feb 09, 2016
Marshallian:

Plantain chips business is lucrative o..... Be your own Boss... grin
am i not going to start with some capital
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by Bibyken(f): 10:01am On Feb 09, 2016
nice outfit!
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by amtaken(f): 10:34am On Feb 09, 2016
The person I corrected took it in good faith and you are here to make noise.

Well, if you must know: I made 2"1 in Law from the prestigious UNILAG and 2"1 from the Nigerian Law School.

I was among the 15 best students in my set when I did my Masters in the the UK.

Think of how to make your own life better.

Take care!

saintloveren:
pics of your school certificate and i bet its 3rd class lowest lower.
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 09, 2016
amtaken:
The person I corrected took it in good faith and you are here to make noise.

Well, if you must know: I made 2"1 in Law from the prestigious UNILAG and 2"1 from the Nigerian Law School.

I was among the 15 best students in my set when I did my Masters in the the UK.

Think of how to make your own life better.

Take care!

LOL abeg make i hear word jor!! pics of ur graduation and ur results or come fork my dick.
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by tse1v1(m): 11:04am On Feb 09, 2016
NO BE BY MASTERS BROOOOOO.......................ALL FINGERS ARE NOT EQUAL
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by Dollipsejay(m): 11:16am On Feb 09, 2016
i dont like the beards disgusting[color=#990000][/color] shocked shocked shocked
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by ikombe: 11:37am On Feb 09, 2016
flokii:

m far from hopeless bro..

if this is ur own definition of success.. then m afraid you're a retarrd

I don't worship fame & money like you lots do... there's more to life.. wakeup
if you dont worship fame den dont hate on people who has fame . Stupid fellow undecided
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by Silencerh(m): 11:39am On Feb 09, 2016
I Love this guy!
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 09, 2016
olaskul:
Abeggy plantain seller ke all this things na format, no be so one bros say he once had no shoe One even no get money to buy presidential ticket.
Abegi, make i hear word
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by FRANKOXY(m): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
GOD PLEASE LEAD TIMAYA SAFELY BACK HOME.
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by seangy4konji: 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
If God can pick the call of plaintain seller(Timaya)Bread seller,Otapiapia seller,Weed seller,Second shoes seller and lots more?

He will surely pick my own call..
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by sunsewa: 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
who God bless,no man can cause,one of my best Nijar artists,his dress sense na bomb,infact the best nijar dressed male artist,I concurr. Nico gravity see ur life now,shebi u don finish money wey u take finish timaya,Empress Njamah how market? see as u take miss young handsome dude wey love u die,because of oversabi,never lookdown on hustling people.
Re: Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) by alaskido(m): 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
See as him be like bouncer for club.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God / APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election / Leo Receives Beautiful Artwork Of Himself And His Late Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.