Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote (32123 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina / Beef Alert Davido Slams Wizkid On Instagram, See What He Wrote / I Will Sue 2face Alogside His Manager Very Soon ” – Blackface ( See Reason ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote by caprini1: 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
I don't blame any artist making fun of blackface,nigga is so full of himself.....I remember that his song ,ahead of the game,which stupid game was he ahead of? and we met at okota Mr Biggs some years back,he came with a Toyota supra,I came with s better well pimped Toyota supra and dude was like who they hell is this and I was like ,ode this is my smallest car.
Re: Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote by bettercreature(m): 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
I bet these celebrities can never listen to radio
Re: Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote by Poseidon000: 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
talktimi:
PSquare actually stole the beats of Erema from Blackface for their own song Do me I do You then went ahead to quickly release their version before Blackface. The case caused quite a stir in the music industry but was amicably settled. Blackface should forget the past and move forward with his career.
[size=13pt]
Thank you for addressing the prejudice

Psquare actually stole the beat, after a producer cooked the beat for "ERIMA", then sold the same beat to psquare after much persuasion and higher pay from psquare who is privy of the real owner of the beat.

Blackface later sued the producer and psquare and won the case, which is why blackfaze used unadulterated "DO ME" beat for "ERIMA."

Psquare is the thief.
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote by iykekelvins(m): 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
Funny.. And he's there accusing. 2Baba nd Wizzy of stealing his songs..Nawa
Re: Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote by itsidammie(m): 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
Psquare actually stole the beat, after a producer cooked the beat for "ERIMA", then sold the same beat to psquare after much persuasion and higher pay from psquare who is privy of the real owner of the beat.
Blackface later sued the producer and psquare, and won the case, which is why blackfaze used unadulterated "DO ME" beat for "ERIMA."
Psquare is the thief.
[/size]
U r very correct

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote by Pdizzle(m): 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
talktimi:
PSquare actually stole the beats of Erema from Blackface for their own song Do me I do You then went ahead to quickly release their version before Blackface. The case caused quite a stir in the music industry but was amicably settled. Blackface should forget the past and move forward with his career.

Erinma is even a better song compare to 'do me'. life is not just fair.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote by NobleAngell(f): 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
Trust blackface to reply
He won't disappoint.
Re: Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote by 9jatatafo(m): 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
We need song banks for keeping sings safe
Re: Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
If black face said psquare stole some of his songs i won't dispute him.Psquare are copycat.The two brothers became popular by stealing the late Michael Jackson dance steps and songs.They are not original.
Re: Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote by seangy4konji: 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
very lame...all of them be acting like kids.
Khd95:
''keep ur songs at cbn''

Ok that is lamesad
Re: Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote by bayinq25(m): 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
LaurelP:
Was just "listing" to the radio?

English isn't our mother tongue sha.
no mind am,he no know say children dey read hin tweets
Re: Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote by Booty4me: 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
Chai ℓ remember †̥hα̲̅† year wey blackface they hot.. Dude was like a small god then in 2003 04 †̥hα̲̅† year fo® god dey cinema olodi.. This life sha
Re: Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
....And d hunter is hunted!
Re: Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
Blackface have really suffered in the hands of his fellow musicians..

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote by Ojestas(m): 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]

Blackface later sued the producer and psquare and won the case, which is why blackfaze used unadulterated "DO ME" beat for "ERIMA."

Psquare is the thief.
[/size]
Yimmu, for.naija... person wey pass, na him know book
Re: Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote by Ojestas(m): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
Pdizzle:

Erinma is even a better song compare to 'do me'. life is not just fair.
ErinmA?? lol. . don't just go there. .
Re: Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote by Ojestas(m): 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
Love Machine:
If black face said psquare stole some of his songs i won't dispute him.Psquare are copycat.The two brothers became popular by stealing the late Michael Jackson dance steps and songs.They are not original.
I m sure they're happily making their cash!! Mr originality
Re: Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote by frugal(m): 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
Blackface is one of my favorite artists in Nigeria. He's very talented, no doubt. He just needs an image polish and collabo with some top shots.
What is Patoranking singing that Blackface can't sing?
Re: Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote by franklingud(m): 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
Truth be told; p square can COPY COPY!!!
Re: Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote by Georgville(m): 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Love Machine:

What do u mean by stealing Michael Jackson's dance? At least they do not fail to acknowledge and accord respect to Michael Jackson
Re: Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote by kedukc(m): 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
Jantamanta and ebeano are the same track sef but no one is complaining
Re: Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote by oodua1stson: 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
Kicking a man when he's down undecided

How classy.

Tables can turn anytime sha

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote by superstylisht(m): 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
grin psquare it is well with u guys
Re: Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote by musicwriter(m): 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
All of them have zero talent, all their songs sound the the same singing rubbish. I can count just about 2 or 3 musicians in Nigeria now.
Re: Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote by mikeweezy(m): 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
blackface dont just have luck in music if not his more creative than most of this artise his not just focus

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote by Nairasolutions: 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
Blackface owns the beat but psquare drop theirs first.. Jmartins cooked the beat originally for Blackface but.......................
Re: Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote by SkinnyDude(m): 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
LaurelP:
Was just "listing" to the radio?

English isn't our mother tongue sha.
paul of psquare and 2baba no gree learn english... i don give up where for paul matter
Re: Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote by DzTzl(f): 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
talktimi:
whc career?? E still get career? lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote by sunkomite(m): 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
NobleAngell:
Tushey! Blackface be accusing others of what he's guilty of. Ok no one likes when their work is stolen, granted! But I still think you could have handled it better.
@Madam Noble I can remember vividly back den that blackface charged p-square to court for making use of his beat on their song 'do me', u can make research on that to confirm. and why are people complaining about blackface challenging those who stole his music.....let the guy b pls!
Re: Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote by sunkomite(m): 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
talktimi:
@talktimi may ur days b long on earth for this piece u just shed on d case btw blackface and p-square back den, so people want d guy to keep mute why others get d glory of his effort abi, cos he is not in d list of A-grade artist in naija now Nigerians claims he doesn't no what he was saying.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote by Mskrisx(f): 11:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
Khd95:
''keep ur songs at cbn''

Ok that is lamesad

Very lame punchline...u head dey there!
Re: Paul Okoye Just Fired At Blackface? See What He Wrote by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
That was lame undecided

Meanwhile..
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Class Queen Chichi Mbagwu Dazzles At Carnival,takes Selfies With UK Police / Meet Dede Nne, A.K.A Mr. Spell, Performs On Radio TC (video) / Soma Becomes Payporte Fashion Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.