Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,737 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Urgent Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Help (500 Views)

Pimera Food Nigeria Limited: Urgent Help!!! / Urgent Help Needed / Urgent Help With Deloitte Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help by chijen(f): 8:59am On Feb 09, 2016
Good morning all,
I really need help in the area of job. I'm a single mum, though a Graduate of Accounting. I have been unemployed since 2014 after the delivery of my first child. The father left since I didn't want to abort the baby. Story for another day. I did a bit of catering but still need money to start from somewhere. I seriously need a job so as to be able to take care of myself and the baby. Will really appreciate your help. I have experience in customer service /Administration. Will appreciate an Ngo so that I can encourage people living with ss/SC since I'm a warrior/survivor. Also, to encourage teenagers and women to always stand firm on what they believe in. Will be reading the comments and follow up where necessary. I'm based in Abuja for now.

(1) (Reply)

Passionate Appeal / Vacancies For The Post Of A Business Development Officers / Bonny Kingdom Development Foundation Latest Job Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.