Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today (23548 Views)

What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal This Jan 2018 / Exchange Rate As Of Today / Forex: CBN Throws Naira Into Open Market, Nullifies N197/$ Exchange Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by demosoft: 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
U1:

Maybe. But I think yours was at least in the range N270-N280. Abeg, hold that rate for one place. cheesy Will you be able to complete a small transaction on Saturday?
Rate is based on the prevailing market rate... sure i deal small transactions. however not at 270 grin grin
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by drpips1(m): 12:29am On Feb 27, 2016
Ziemonadex:

i withdrew $600 from my payoneer through ATM 2 weeks ago at N186 per $.

pls how can i get a better rate?
which exchanger pays payoneer?

it quite possible to load the card on a reliable e currency like okpay or webmoney thru exchangers, its rate is at 300 per unit or so
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by U1(m): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2016
drpips1:

it quite possible to load the card on a reliable e currency like okpay or webmoney thru exchangers, its rate is at 300 per unit or so

I also believe in possibility, but I must say that it's very hard to find an exchanger that can accept Payoneer for e-currencies. I'm stating this from experience because I already thought about and worked on this. Or do you know any particular exchanger?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by drpips1(m): 2:28am On Feb 28, 2016
U1:

I also believe in possibility, but I must say that it's very hard to find an exchanger that can accept Payoneer for e-currencies. I'm stating this from experience because I already thought about and worked on this. Or do you know any particular exchanger?

you can try instantgold.ng , i think they accept visa/mastercard which Payoneer serves as a third party. give it a try if they can allow you buy any of their e-currency with your payoneer mastercard so you can in turn sell it at their bid rate....Goodluck

1 Like

Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by megasoul: 7:26am On Feb 28, 2016
drpips1:

demosoft:
Rate is based on the prevailing market rate... sure i deal small transactions. however not at 270 grin grin

I have both payoneer and neteller cards. Although I've not yet received any fund into my payoneer cos I do not really know how 2 earn thru any affiliate program and payoneer, I think doesn't allow one 2 load their card directly. I may be wrong on this tho. On the other hand, I've done several transactions with my neteller card. I sell 2 a reputable exchanger at about N260 to N280, depends on the market rate at the time. Perhaps it's possible to fund neteller with payoneer MasterCard. We could give it a shot and subsequently do biz together.

Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by megasoul: 7:35am On Feb 28, 2016
Ziemonadex:

i withdrew $600 from my payoneer through ATM 2 weeks ago at N186 per $.

pls how can i get a better rate?
which exchanger pays payoneer?

I don't know any exchanger that accepts payoneer but Ive exchanged with my neteller @ N260-N280 in the past. It may be possible 2 fund neteller wit payoneer via card funding. If u see any possibility of us test running this, pls let me know. U can send a very small amount like $2 or $3 into my payoneer so I can see if I can fund my neteller with payoneer. Upon confirmation we can do biz 2geda at a very small commission. I dont hv any fund in my payoneer, i wud hv tried loading neteller wit it. I usually fund neteller wit my gtb card anyway.
I have a payoneer card too but I don't know how 2 earn with it cos I'm really not good at affiliate programs. Can u show me how to earn into my payoneer card?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by demosoft: 11:06am On Feb 28, 2016
megasoul:

I have both payoneer and neteller cards. Although I've not yet received any fund into my payoneer cos I do not really know how 2 earn thru any affiliate program and payoneer, I think doesn't allow one 2 load their card directly. I may be wrong on this tho. On the other hand, I've done several transactions with my neteller card. I sell 2 a reputable exchanger at about N260 to N280, depends on the market rate at the time. Perhaps it's possible to fund neteller with payoneer MasterCard. We could give it a shot and subsequently do biz together.
You can't fund neteller with payoneer card.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 28, 2016
Can someone pls let me know what this business is all about? Am thinking its forex trading but am not sure , I need enlightenment pls.
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by U1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
drpips1:

you can try instantgold.ng , i think they accept visa/mastercard which Payoneer serves as a third party. give it a try if they can allow you buy any of their e-currency with your payoneer mastercard so you can in turn sell it at their bid rate....Goodluck

Nice idea. Let me shoot them a mail.
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by U1(m): 7:10am On Feb 29, 2016
IJAMSOLUTION:

You are right but our exchange company does that.
Interesting. But what's the rate?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by gbolio4(m): 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
[quote author=legalwealth post=43253002][/quote]

How much would you charge to Load my Payoneer account with the amount that will enable me opt for the DHL service?
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by legalwealth(m): 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
gbolio4:

How much would you charge to Load my Payoneer account with the amount that will enable me opt for the DHL service?

First of all, you will first need to get some fund even it id cents into your Payoneer account
from any of their partners such as PayPal,fiverr, freelancer etc.

That will enable to be able to receive fund from other Payoneer accounts holders that will
make it up to $50 for DHL shipping.

Please! Check my signature to contact me.Thanks
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by vizboy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
legalwealth:

First of all, you will first need to get some fund even it id cents into your Payoneer account
from any of their partners such as PayPal,fiverr, freelancer etc.

That will enable to be able to receive fund from other Payoneer accounts holders that will
make it up to $50 for DHL shipping.

Please! Check my signature to contact me.Thanks

I have payoneer to sale. Tried calling you. But u are not picking
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by genralph(m): 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
if you have payoneer for sale. contact me on whatsapp +2347064248998
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by kennyAutosLTD: 6:48am On Jun 13, 2016
Good morning all please how can i send money to america and receive through this plat form does it work or its a scam and also whats the exchange rate naira to a dolla and who knows if papal works too from here in Nigeria i need a means to transfer money to america i will really appriciate anyone that can assist me with a useful information on how to transfer money to america i just need a means that i will get the exchange rate at a cheap rate
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by Vicky2k(m): 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
Its not a scam. You can only earn money into payoneer from the genuine work you do online. Pls my fellow 9ja guys using payoneer, can i use it on 9ja Pos to pay.
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by doyinisaac(m): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2016
On Friday i used the ATM at Skye bank for my withdrawals and I was payed at the rate of 279# per dollar..
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by EXICON(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
Really? THis is encouraging.
Skye bank, thumbs up!

doyinisaac:
On Friday i used the ATM at Skye bank for my withdrawals and I was payed at the rate of 279# per dollar..
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by doyinisaac(m): 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
EXICON:
Really? THis is encouraging.
Skye bank, thumbs up!

That is the normal thing na since the new official exchange rate is now increased to 280 and above..
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by Igunnu(m): 6:33am On Jul 30, 2016
If you have the payoneer android app, it can tell you exactly how much the dollar to naira rate is.

Download the payoneer android app, log in to your account, click on the present debit card you are using.

Under the 'Available on card' tab you will find the 'Currency view' tab usually in USD, click on it, wait for the page to load sometimes it might take 5-10seconds depending on how slow your network is.
You will find Naira(NGN) just directly below US Dollar (USD), click on it and chose select, voila and you have the naira equivalent of your cash.

Now divide naira value by dollar value for the current payoneer exchange rate, it is always lower than the official cbn rate but difference isn't much.

For example 6:21am July 30, I have $368.75, the app in naira said I have 114,759.61naira
114759.6/368.75= 311.21

Official cbn at this same time is 315.45

Since I know the highest I can withdraw on any bank atm is 20000. I divide 20000/311.21= 64.27

So I should be charged $64.27 for a #20000 withdrawal but that doesn't happen in reality.

Add 3.15 which is the total payoneer transaction charges and that becomes 64.27 + 3.15 = $67.42

That is the rate you will get charged using an ecobank or zentih bank atm for #20,000 withdrawal.

So in actual fact you get #296.65 for every payoneer dollar.

Now please is there any other exchanger that can beat this price do let me know, I will be willing to do biz and fast between now and Monday when the dollar can increase or decrease.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by sunboy(m): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2016
Igunnu:
If you have the payoneer android app, it can tell you exactly how much the dollar to naira rate is.

Download the payoneer android app, log in to your account, click on the present debit card you are using.

Under the 'Available on card' tab you will find the 'Currency view' tab usually in USD, click on it, wait for the page to load sometimes it might take 5-10seconds depending on how slow your network is.
You will find Naira(NGN) just directly below US Dollar (USD), click on it and chose select, voila and you have the naira equivalent of your cash.

Now divide naira value by dollar value for the current payoneer exchange rate, it is always lower than the official cbn rate but difference isn't much.

For example 6:21am July 30, I have $368.75, the app in naira said I have 114,759.61naira
114759.6/368.75= 311.21

Official cbn at this same time is 315.45

Since I know the highest I can withdraw on any bank atm is 20000. I divide 20000/311.21= 64.27

So I should be charged $64.27 for a #20000 withdrawal but that doesn't happen in reality.

Add 3.15 which is the total payoneer transaction charges and that becomes 64.27 + 3.15 = $67.42

That is the rate you will get charged using an ecobank or zentih bank atm for #20,000 withdrawal.

So in actual fact you get #296.65 for every payoneer dollar.

Now please is there any other exchanger that can beat this price do let me know, I will be willing to do biz and fast between now and Monday when the dollar can increase or decrease.

Thanks

Bro. I currently exchange Payoneer funds for 315/$ and 320/$.
You get naira value in your account instantly I confirm you send the funds.
Contact me lets transact.
You can read testimonies about my service on my threads.

My contacts on my signature.
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by sunboy(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2016
Let me add to your analysis. Payoneer app cannot give you exact rate banks will pay for USD. What the app use is the interbank rate which is assumed to be the CBN rate. Interbank rate is the rate which financial institutions and CBN trade currency within themselves.
So, you do not expect any bank to buy at that rate. They are out to maximize their profit. They will rather buy at a lower rate of Atleast 10-15naira margin depending on their profit margin. I know Eco to offer the best rate but will never be upto the rate Payoneer gave, and consider Payoneer $3 withdrawal charges and the banks charges too which Payoneer will tell you they cannot determine but only the ATM provider determine their charge for international card usage.

All in all, why not just exchange from a trusted exchanger like me who offer rates above the ATM rate and save yourself the withdrawal charges and all.

My contact in my signature, I exchange Payoneer funds and credit your account instant.

Note: don't mind my errors because I am typing all that from a phone.
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by daclemx: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2016
To get your payoneer card...you can contact me and I will show you how to get your DHL card for 25 dollars when you register through this link

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/EomQznALx_tr4CsKWPSwZ28cxkq2T80FSBo8snFTbgJqts6427EYrQDkSRhaTD3AwLXaRK8dU2g5_qyYw1-tBg2

if you want it delivered to you for free, I can also help you...especially for those in delta state..I will show you how i got mine..and also for my friends...but it will take about a month..If you can wait, fine...but if you can't wait, then you can go for the DHL Delivery service.
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by Igunnu(m): 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
sunboy:
Let me add to your analysis. Payoneer app cannot give you exact rate banks will pay for USD. What the app use is the interbank rate which is assumed to be the CBN rate. Interbank rate is the rate which financial institutions and CBN trade currency within themselves.
So, you do not expect any bank to buy at that rate. They are out to maximize their profit. They will rather buy at a lower rate of Atleast 10-15naira margin depending on their profit margin. I know Eco to offer the best rate but will never be upto the rate Payoneer gave, and consider Payoneer $3 withdrawal charges and the banks charges too which Payoneer will tell you they cannot determine but only the ATM provider determine their charge for international card usage.

All in all, why not just exchange from a trusted exchanger like me who offer rates above the ATM rate and save yourself the withdrawal charges and all.

My contact in my signature, I exchange Payoneer funds and credit your account instant.

Note: don't mind my errors because I am typing all that from a phone.

The difference is almost same. I withdrew from ecobank at $67.97 later in the day.
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by Igunnu(m): 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
sunboy:

Bro. I currently exchange Payoneer funds for 315/$ and 320/$.
You get naira value in your account instantly I confirm you send the funds.
Contact me lets transact.
You can read testimonies about my service on my threads.

My contacts on my signature.

I will you beep you up later in the week. Decided to go for the atm option this time.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shareholders Funds Wiped Out As MTN Nigeria Incurs N740bn FOREX Losses / Oil Price Falls Below Nigeria's new benchmark / 7 Ways To Get Out Of Debt In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.