Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

UN New Stamps Promoting Gay People. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / UN New Stamps Promoting Gay People. (1041 Views)

Uganda Seals 23 Radio Stations For ‘promoting Witchcraft’ / The Key In Promoting This Shape Of Mind / Nigerian Gay Couple Go Shopping In Delta (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UN New Stamps Promoting Gay People. by biafranbaby(m): 10:36am On Feb 09, 2016
The United Nations Postal Administration has released six new postage stamps promoting equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people.

The colourful stamps by artist and UNPA art director Sergio Baradat are also meant to celebrate the diversity of the gay community and marks the first time the global body’s post office has issued stamps with an LGBT theme.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/new-un-stamps-promote-lgbt-rights_us_56b4cac9e4b01d80b245f80a

Please note that Nigeria is a member of United Nations.

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=53168#.VrmyotDE-Uk

Re: UN New Stamps Promoting Gay People. by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 09, 2016
Good news..
Christians can wait for Jesus to come and take them to heaven if they don't like what the world is turning to.
Re: UN New Stamps Promoting Gay People. by gunuvi(m): 11:10am On Feb 09, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Good news..
Christians can wait for Jesus to come and take them to heaven if they don't like what the world is turning to.
you funny die
Re: UN New Stamps Promoting Gay People. by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 09, 2016
gunuvi:

you funny die
Na true na. To go heaven no be by force.

1 Like

Re: UN New Stamps Promoting Gay People. by babyfaceafrica: 11:33am On Feb 09, 2016
Hell fire loading

1 Like

Re: UN New Stamps Promoting Gay People. by chynie: 11:37am On Feb 09, 2016
crazy indeed.

a set of paranoid people dictating the fate of people
Re: UN New Stamps Promoting Gay People. by fistonati(m): 11:43am On Feb 09, 2016
As long as US still champion UN, gay will be d watchword
Re: UN New Stamps Promoting Gay People. by thiagocrush: 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Good news..

I've always know you as a son of a demon, bask in your evil delusion, when you die, expect judgement. Bastard yoruba demon
Re: UN New Stamps Promoting Gay People. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
thiagocrush:

Bastard yoruba demon
Point of correction. I'm an Igbo demon. Don't be a tribalist.

1 Like

Re: UN New Stamps Promoting Gay People. by thiagocrush: 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Point of correction. I'm an Igbo demon. Don't be a tribalist.

Shut up, were you not the idio.t trying to teach some muslim dude how to speak ifa. The last time I checked ifa is a yoruba deity.

Stop lying you this yoruba demon
Re: UN New Stamps Promoting Gay People. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
thiagocrush:

Shut up, were you not the idio.t trying to teach some muslim dude how to speak ifa. The last time I checked ifa is a yoruba deity.

Stop lying you this yoruba demon
grin cheesy
Sorry Oga. Na you born my papa.
Re: UN New Stamps Promoting Gay People. by thiagocrush: 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

grin cheesy
Sorry Oga. Na you born my papa.

You can only decieve the gullible.
Re: UN New Stamps Promoting Gay People. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
thiagocrush:

You can only decieve the gullible.
have no need to prove to you I'm Igbo. Wondering whether I truly am is your cup of tea.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria RIO 2016 Medal Count / Container Fell And Smashed A Car In Akpajo Eleme. (photos) / Missing Huawei Mate 9 Phone To Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.