Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,251 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Read 10 Inspiring Story Of Olajumoke, Agege Bread Seller Girl Who's Now A Big Mo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Read 10 Inspiring Story Of Olajumoke, Agege Bread Seller Girl Who's Now A Big Mo (570 Views)

INTRIGUING: A Kenyan Version Of Olajumoke, The Bread Seller / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover / TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read 10 Inspiring Story Of Olajumoke, Agege Bread Seller Girl Who's Now A Big Mo by emmanuel1989: 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
Read 10 Inspiring Story of Olajumoke, Agege Bread Seller Girl Who's Now A Big Model

I just love how this beautiful young lady's life has changed for the better. You all probably have heard of the amazing and almost incredible story of Olajumoke Orisaguna, the Agege bread hawker who is on her way to super stardom. Her story resembled your typical Cinderella rags to riches fairy tale.

As you read this, Olajumoke who got lucky after she was captured by TY Bello's camera is now signed to a big modeling agency in Lagos. Can you beat that?

She was signed by Few Model Management, who shared a photo of Olajumoke with her modeling contract on their IG page on Monday, February 8, 2016.

Below is the story of Olajumoke:
- See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/02/read-10-inspiring-story-of-olajumoke.html#sthash.ELXfottU.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Star Wars Actor John Boyega Wins Rising Star Award At The Baftas / I Almost Got Myself Killed On Val Day / Wednesday, 2 March 2016 Adam Johnson facing 10 years in jail after he's found gu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.