Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,539 members, 7,837,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Buy And Sell Domains From Naija Without Creditcards - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Buy And Sell Domains From Naija Without Creditcards (812 Views)

How Many Domains Can I Buy With 0.99 On Godaddy / Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria / How Do I Buy And Sell Domain Names? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Sell Domains From Naija Without Creditcards by derk(m): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2009
grin,do you guys know that you can now buy and sell domains in Nigeria without credit cards you can even resell to other people who need to trade in domains or web hosting.
if you are interested mail to newaccounts@nextwebng.com for more details or call 07039256721
Re: Buy And Sell Domains From Naija Without Creditcards by Thanuja: 8:24am On Jun 14, 2011
I like to add my experience here , i bought the domain here http://www.zippozap.com/ , there are so many softwares out there one can use to grab good and valuable domain names .Any one interest to get domain make use of this site , it will satisfy your expectations & good in services ,

(1) (Reply)

Ares Sofware Activation Code / Protect My Php And Mysq Website(pc Guru And Other Great Php Programmers Help) / Please Add Your Web Design Portfolio Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.