Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

Are Nigeria Celebrities What They Claim To Be?????? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are Nigeria Celebrities What They Claim To Be?????? (840 Views)

"Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry / Ladies Bring Out Her Boobs In Her Wedding Gown And Nigeria Celebrities Blast Her / Is It Healthy To Have Nigeria Celebrities As Role Models?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigeria Celebrities What They Claim To Be?????? by heryeendey(m): 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
fellow Nlanders
It has become a popular and well known that nigeria entertainers musicians,producers and songwriters precisely are making big and huge money from music.
Outta the number of booming business in nigeria entertainment seems to be the most profitable business,considering the claims made by nigeria artist;they don't even spend thousand,they only buy things worth million,where oil marketers,politician are considered the real money makers.wondering and puzzling how real music pays.
i felt they ain't up to their claims,statistically,the number of endorsement nd shows plus contract they claim to get are for 2much,these are what make bloggers nd medias hype them,i passive lies and publicities i might probably be wrong and i want you guys to share your view on these...what are your take on this.I know somehow there are people who are close to them on NL.
Feel free to say your view on these...
Re: Are Nigeria Celebrities What They Claim To Be?????? by Cutehector(m): 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
They shoot these videos just to let u knw that u too can make it if u hustle.
Re: Are Nigeria Celebrities What They Claim To Be?????? by heryeendey(m): 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
Cutehector:
They shoot these videos just to let u knw that u too can make it if u hustle.
lol,does it means they are wealthy or just graphic display
Re: Are Nigeria Celebrities What They Claim To Be?????? by Cutehector(m): 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
heryeendey:

lol,does it means they are or just graphic display
no doubt, they've got the money. But there are different levels of riches.

U can't compare wizkid with jagaban.. u just can't. grin
Re: Are Nigeria Celebrities What They Claim To Be?????? by heryeendey(m): 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
Cutehector:
no doubt, they've got the money. But there are different levels of riches.

U can't compare wizkid with jagaban.. u just can't. grin
aint comparing jst asking if they are really worth what they claim
Re: Are Nigeria Celebrities What They Claim To Be?????? by Cutehector(m): 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
heryeendey:

aint comparing jst asking if they are really worth what they claim
some, if not all, if u ask me.
Re: Are Nigeria Celebrities What They Claim To Be?????? by heryeendey(m): 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
Cutehector:
some, if not all, if u ask me.
some No artiste ever claim being ....in chindinma's voice awa ni jayejaye
Re: Are Nigeria Celebrities What They Claim To Be?????? by Cutehector(m): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
heryeendey:

some No artiste ever claim being ....in chindinma's voice awa ni jayejaye
chidimma is a fine girl kiss
Re: Are Nigeria Celebrities What They Claim To Be?????? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
Some are actually what they say they are, no doubt.
Re: Are Nigeria Celebrities What They Claim To Be?????? by heryeendey(m): 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrJohnAgbo:
Some are actually what they say they are, no doubt.
i need clearification or proove,though it sounds disturbing
Re: Are Nigeria Celebrities What They Claim To Be?????? by KingTom(m): 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
heryeendey:

wizkid dashed out 1 million to four fans who could sing his lyrics the 1 million was split 250k each one of the fans was a small boy of about 8= this thus means he is the BABA NLA he claims to be in his videos grin

1 Like

Re: Are Nigeria Celebrities What They Claim To Be?????? by heryeendey(m): 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
KingTom:
wizkid dashed out 1 million to four fans who could sing his lyrics the 1 million was split 250k each one of the fans was a small boy of about 8= this thus means he is the BABA NLA he claims to be in his videos grin
media hyping
Re: Are Nigeria Celebrities What They Claim To Be?????? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
heryeendey:

Maybe you should check this http://www.gbeduloaded.com.ng/2015/06/top-20-richest-musicians-in-nigeria-and-their-net-worth/
I just hope I won't be banned for this oo.
Re: Are Nigeria Celebrities What They Claim To Be?????? by KingTom(m): 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
heryeendey:

media hyping
sir we watched it live sir my cousin was also in attendance sir the people were given their money sir it's not the first time he has given out money sir i don't work for the media

1 Like

Re: Are Nigeria Celebrities What They Claim To Be?????? by heryeendey(m): 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrJohnAgbo:

Maybe you should check this http://www.gbeduloaded.com.ng/2015/06/top-20-richest-musicians-in-nigeria-and-their-net-worth/
I just hope I won't be banned for this oo.
their networth my headache

(1) (Reply)

Kcee Shows Off All His Music Awards / Checkout New Lovely Photos Of Singer Seyi Shay (photos) / Two Extremely Weird Twitter Users Battle!!! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.