Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,588 members, 7,840,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

I Am Building A Team And Need Partners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Building A Team And Need Partners (413 Views)

Need Partners On Bitcoin Minning - Let Make Money Together / Building A Cooking Gas/LPG Skid Plant Anywhere In Nigeria / If You Are Based In Abuja And Need Quick Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Building A Team And Need Partners by wikifiki: 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
I am looking to build a team comprised of highly motivated individuals who are entrepreneurial and have the self-confidence and belief needed to excel in the lawful business we will jointly embark on.

It is not a fraud and involves buying and selling as well as providing advisory service to small, medium and big organizations. You will be required to fund your start in the business but it won't be me you will be paying money to. Rather, you will be paying the company that will supply you the impressive product that you will promote.

If you have been looking for a way to get rewarded for your honest work that is profitable, this is it.

Please send me an SMS with the message: 'I AM INTERESTED' with your name and location to +2348060482880.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

How Does One VERIFY A Chinese Company ? / CBN "Coins" Vs Niralander's Sight. / What Is Your Motivation For Building A Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.