Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Please Anyone With An Idea? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Anyone With An Idea? (650 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea / My Idea On Who Created God / Mike Bamiloye Thinks Comedy In The Church Is A Bad Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Anyone With An Idea? by GSteve001(m): 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
i don't even know where to post this. I was on my way home yesterday when i met an old man. He should be around 80 yrs or more with a walking stick in his hand. He stared at me somehow and i greeted him as courtesy demands to avoid meeting his gaze. I passed him slowly and continued walking. After going forward a little, i turned to suprisingly see him still staring, he had turned fully to my direction and later went in the opp. Direction. I just pretend like i was oblivious of that and continued my journey. Please has anyone experienced such before? What can be happening? I can't explain how bewildered i was at that moment cos have not been myself recently and this incidence just compounded my problem. What could make him act like that? I have been feeling weird since then
Re: Please Anyone With An Idea? by Eebrahym(m): 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
Re: Please Anyone With An Idea? by GSteve001(m): 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
i just hope someone will drop a helpful comment. This is really bothering me
Re: Please Anyone With An Idea? by bingbagbo(m): 5:31am On Feb 10, 2016
Matthew 26:41
Re: Please Anyone With An Idea? by bingbagbo(m): 5:32am On Feb 10, 2016
1 thessalonians 5:16-18
Re: Please Anyone With An Idea? by GSteve001(m): 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
bingbagbo:
1 thessalonians 5:16-18
thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Anyone With An Idea? by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 11, 2016
There's nothing to worry about,the old man was confused,he's probably a dementia sufferer.
Re: Please Anyone With An Idea? by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 08, 2016
GSteve001:
i don't even know where to post this. I was on my way home yesterday when i met an old man. He should be around 80 yrs or more with a walking stick in his hand. He stared at me somehow and i greeted him as courtesy demands to avoid meeting his gaze. I passed him slowly and continued walking. After going forward a little, i turned to suprisingly see him still staring, he had turned fully to my direction and later went in the opp. Direction. I just pretend like i was oblivious of that and continued my journey. Please has anyone experienced such before? What can be happening? I can't explain how bewildered i was at that moment cos have not been myself recently and this incidence just compounded my problem. What could make him act like that? I have been feeling weird since then
Your problem is like most writers'. They fantasize and imagine things that don't exist! Trust me,I would know,cos I write too! BTW the bible passages should help lipsrsealed
Re: Please Anyone With An Idea? by Nobody: 12:16am On May 09, 2016
GSteve001:
You are probably new there and he has lived there for a long time. He's wondering who you are. Old people do that sometimes.

I have one old crazy one where I currently am who stops and gets agitated whenever she sees me ( she carries a cane which she threatens to use). I just pass by and don't talk to her.
Re: Please Anyone With An Idea? by GSteve001(m): 8:03am On May 09, 2016
Muafrika2:

You are probably new there and he has lived there for a long time. He's wondering who you are. Old people do that sometimes.

I have one old crazy one where I currently am who stops and gets agitated whenever she sees me ( she carries a cane which she threatens to use). I just pass by and don't talk to her.
lol, thanks. Why threaten you? Maybe you caused her death in the past live and she's trying to prevent any reoccurence now grin
Re: Please Anyone With An Idea? by GSteve001(m): 8:11am On May 09, 2016
Trina0936:

Your problem is like most writers'. They fantasize and imagine things that don't exist! Trust me,I would know,cos I write too! BTW the bible passages should help lipsrsealed
thanks. The imagination stuff is true. I do that mostly when taking a walk.

1 Like

Re: Please Anyone With An Idea? by Nobody: 9:52am On May 09, 2016
GSteve001:
lol, thanks. Why threaten you? Maybe you caused her death in the past live and she's trying to prevent any reoccurence now grin
grin

I wonder,

(1) (Reply)

University Of Holy Spirit (pics) / You Are About To Be The Latest. / See What The Blind Woman That Predicted 9/11 Attack Has To Say For 2016.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.