Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Please Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help (570 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by Hoyinkansola17(f): 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
sadI finished secondary school in 2014 but i didn't made my result in 2015 i sit for another waec but i didn't made my literature,i did one in 2013 wen am in ss2 i don't have literature, now have register for another waec i was told i have to join them,i have to put on uniform like normal student. My friends ask me to give up being a lawyer and change my course. Am lost please advice me,wat should i do
Re: Please Help by geedot: 12:02am On Feb 10, 2016
When you knew wearing a uniform to write an exam you failed would be a problem, you should have opted for WAEC/GCE instead of the one you registered for..
I think what you should be more bothered about is how you are going to pass your exam this time around outstandingly and prepare for UTME come next year. You finished 2014, you're not getting any younger, so the earlier you make your results;the better for you.
And about your friends discouraging you about studying Law, proving them wrong should be an extra push for you(which is by gaining admission to study that same particular course "Law"wink.
I don't like doing this but I just have to, you need to work on your English, it's really bad, no one is perfect(I use google a lot to help brush mine up to this stage and I'm still doing so till date) but that shouldn't stop us from learning.
For example, whenever you make use of "did" in a sentence, it should/must be followed by a present tense and not past tense eg I didn't make my results and not "I didn't made".
Wish you all the best in your exams!

1 Like

Re: Please Help by Hoyinkansola17(f): 9:50am On Feb 10, 2016
Tanks alot i appreciate ur advice
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 03, 2016
Hoyinkansola17:
sadI finished secondary school in 2014 but i didn't made my result in 2015 i sit for another waec but i didn't made my literature,i did one in 2013 wen am in ss2 i don't have literature, now have register for another waec i was told i have to join them,i have to put on uniform like normal student. My friends ask me to give up being a lawyer and change my course. Am lost please advice me,wat should i do

I think that should not stop ur dream what you gotta do is put on more effort
Re: Please Help by firstking01(m): 6:41am On Mar 03, 2016
Hoyinkansola17:
you are registering as an external candidate naw, you only wear the uniform on exam days...i dnt knw what you are complaining about here madamundecided....and you want to study law with those english you wrote upthere, you berra start sitting upundecided
Re: Please Help by gabazin080(m): 9:06am On Oct 16, 2016
Hoyinkansola17:
hello oyin. how far with the exam. if u havent sorted things out, u can contact me for help.
i also stay in ogun

(1) (Reply)

How Private Schools In Abuja Encourage Indiscipline Among Students. / Police Kill Two Suspects On Bank Robbery Operation / International Grant For Master And Bachelor Programs At Ural Federal University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.