Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) (47634 Views)

Two Trucks Of Fulanis Intercepted At A Military Checkpoint In Cross River.Photos / One Dies As Highway Collapses In Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Four People Drowned In Ekiti Egbe River (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Mopolchi: 6:28am On Feb 10, 2016
biafranbaby:
Satan is Great.
Thank You Lord Master.
This is the meanest speech I have come across in a while. angry May be, we should pray that you experience their fate so that you will be blessed with a stay with your satan. Mumu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by smartwilly4eva: 6:45am On Feb 10, 2016
May their souls rest in peace ✌

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by babadem2much(m): 6:48am On Feb 10, 2016
Rest In Peace sisters, journey mercy and God divine protection to all travellers.

Amen...
Ikom- Ogoja axis my route God help us

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by davechelseafan(m): 6:51am On Feb 10, 2016
OneManLegion:
I don't like the idea of death; it's too final. I wish humans could come back to life....hell, I wish we wouldn't die at all.

Just imagine if abacha,Osama bin laden and all the bad people were alive and can't die
Re: Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 10, 2016
luvinhubby:
Sympathy to their family, you cannot question God most times as He knows the best for us all, though sometimes painful , but He still remains God.

R.I.P to the dead. lipsrsealed

this is not about God, it is about us having bad roads, that ikom-okoja road is the worse road on earth, as at last year, when I traversed it......... let's learn to be sensible and leave celestial beings from our everyday lives..... Make your environment sustainable and live a good life, make it a death trap and pig vendor and live in mystery

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Trapnews: 7:09am On Feb 10, 2016
mandax:

U use biafra handle to show Biafra is evil, isn't it?

Southwest, una don go nuclear in this una divide-and-rule blackmail against Biafra, to enable you continue to earn sweet crude oil money from south south under one Naija
You can't even respect dead Reverend Sisters.

Una Southwest de fear Nigeria without the old eastern region. Because that Nigeria shall be controlled by Mullahs from the Southwest and north.
RIP THE REVEREND SISTERS.
People died! why can't you pretend to have sense today? He was a Biafran when he was calling Nigeria a Zoo abi? Why must you blame SouthWest for your shortcomings. Now I understand the reason SouthWest continue to progress. Keep envying!! RIP to the departed.

Re: Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by abelitolebrt: 7:30am On Feb 10, 2016
Rest in peace Servants of God
Re: Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by samsiko1(m): 7:34am On Feb 10, 2016
there hands are not clean. u can't be serving God and die like fowl.. impossible. when you serve the Lord, the number of your days will he fulfill. thats the word of God.
Re: Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 7:35am On Feb 10, 2016
Raymondenyi:
this is not about God, it is about us having bad roads, that ikom-okoja road is the worse road on earth, as at last year, when I traversed it......... let's learn to be sensible and leave celestial beings from our everyday lives..... Make your environment sustainable and live a good life, make it a death trap and pig vendor and live in mystery
Did you sound sensible to yourself now?

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 10, 2016
mehn gosh this is too bad...this kind of thing happened to a friend not too long ago.... Chaiii rest in peace dearest Ikpeke....rest in peace dear sisters
Re: Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by iroc4eva: 7:39am On Feb 10, 2016
ezumike ebebe nye ha onye nweayi, ka Ihe nke ndu ebebe chakwasi ha , okwesiri o chineke ka abunyere Abu n' zayom....God loves you the most... go n rest in his bosom
Re: Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by siempere(m): 7:44am On Feb 10, 2016
may the good lord accept their souls and cleanse them of their iniquities....God save us all....

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by iroc4eva: 7:49am On Feb 10, 2016
samsiko1:
there hands are not clean. u can't be serving God and die like fowl.. impossible. when you serve the Lord, the number of your days will he fulfill. thats the word of God.
...how I wish u re a good Christian , how I wish u read ur Bible , how I wish u knw the that of miserable n harsh death dat some of the believers were subjected to.... many Christians re killed in the church by bokoharam does it mean dat they don't serve God right? ur soul z what matters to God not how u died, that is why bible says that you must be ready at all time
Re: Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 7:53am On Feb 10, 2016
Death is inevitable, 100percent . On matter ur bank account, ur status, ur religion, ur country one day u will surely die. The difference is the means through which everyone will die is different from one another. Some by road, some by air, some by water, some in their sleep while some the other way round. RIP to the dead and may God save us from any form of accident. 2016, 2016 I no understand u oooo
Re: Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by greatbrian(m): 8:00am On Feb 10, 2016
Finally they are going to see their husband JESUS.
Re: Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Timbuktu14(m): 8:08am On Feb 10, 2016
mandax:

You have reading and comprehension problems. Did you understand what I wrote for the fool like you who was using Biafra handle to play politics with the disaster of that magnitude - the death of the Reverend Sisters?

After reading, comprehend first before....

Or are you of the Southwest - like that eeeediot who was praising his god over the death of the Reverend Sisters?
Smh. God bless you
Re: Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Totti9(m): 8:15am On Feb 10, 2016
May their gentle souls rest in perfect Peace Amen
Re: Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by henrybomb(m): 8:18am On Feb 10, 2016
Rily?
luvinhubby:

Sadist. !
Re: Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by aldexrio(m): 8:19am On Feb 10, 2016
Raymondenyi:

I agree with you 100%. That Ikom - Ogoja is terrible.
Re: Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Gkemz: 8:22am On Feb 10, 2016
So pathetic. May the almighty grant their souls eternal rest.
Re: Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by nikz(f): 8:23am On Feb 10, 2016
RIP to the dead.
Re: Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by tgmservice: 8:30am On Feb 10, 2016
samsiko1:
must u think thru ur asss, so all religious people who die before their tym have unclean hands nw. IRANU!!!
Re: Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Thelma110(f): 8:33am On Feb 10, 2016
Cutehector:
So they died as virgins.

It's a pity

May God have mercy on you.
Re: Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by JonJay: 8:39am On Feb 10, 2016
May all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace... (Amen)
Re: Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by donval2121(m): 8:47am On Feb 10, 2016
May God accept the soul of his servants. Rest in perfect Peace sisters. We Love you all.
Re: Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by stevLegend: 8:51am On Feb 10, 2016
luvinhubby:
Sympathy to their family, you cannot question God most times as He knows the best for us all, though sometimes painful , but He still remains God.

Death is inevitable & even though Heaven is their destination, Such an accident, & accident in general is so much a painful way to die.
God knows best. Yet, he should have averted this accident and given dem a more peaceful way to die. angry
luvinhubby:

Death is inevitable & even though Heaven is their destination, Such an accident, & accident in general is so much a painful way to die.
God knows best. Yet, he should have averted this accident and given dem a more peaceful way to die.
Re: Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by AlienStar: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2016
Oh! Really? Buh it's true na.
ovokonado:
yur signature tripped me. Ff bk
Re: Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by AlienStar: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2016
Yep u are.....
Good am
Cutehector:
lol but we can choose to be chaste until we decide to pop d cherry, am I right?
Re: Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by AlienStar: 8:59am On Feb 10, 2016
Lol, buh u don't know me.
Fourwinds:
u cannt jaree. When d thing begin worry u, u no go fit hold am again... So no fit be celibate
Re: Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by MummyTehillah(f): 9:06am On Feb 10, 2016
So sad!!!!!!!!!
Eternal rest grant unto them O'Lord and let perpetual light shine upon them. May their souls rest in peace, Amen.

May their souls and the souls of all the faithful departed though the Mercy of God rest in Peace, Amen.
Re: Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by ovokonado(m): 9:08am On Feb 10, 2016
AlienStar:
Oh! Really? Buh it's true na.
den u r our gf
Re: Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by AlienStar: 9:11am On Feb 10, 2016
Hehehe i don't think soooo.
ovokonado:
den u r our gf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) / Trailer-Loaded With Beer Falls Along Oji River Axis Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway / Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.