Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Soluna Worldwide Business Opportunity - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Soluna Worldwide Business Opportunity (2018 Views)

Business Opportunity / Do You Have Boxbody Trucks,take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity / Boxbody Trucks Needed,take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soluna Worldwide Business Opportunity by tre2(m): 12:40am On Feb 10, 2016
This is to introduce you to a very lucrative mlm business with only Two (2) dietary supplements with a very exciting Unlimited Binary & Unilevel (hybrid) compensation plan which pays you multiple times for a single effort.
The company us from USA and honestly, the amazing part of this pay plan is that it comes with very good products for your daily nutritional needs.
The company is known as Soluna Worldwide. You can check it out @ www.solunaworldwide.com to know more about the company and the products.
They pay in 16 ways and what you get on your Binary Matching Commission (N5850) is spectacular.
For the CAR ACHIEVEMENT, when you accumulate 96,000sv of which 60% from Left and 40% from right side of your binary tree, you have gotten to the peak of Director and qualify for a Luxury Car worth N4million without no time frame. The point will start accumulating from the day you sign up your first person. Point ranges from 20, 60, 100, 120, 240 & 600sv depending on the category people sign up with.
No flush out of points and no restrictions of whatsoever. Your money is yours.
Apart from the weekly commissions, there are also monthly and quarterly commissions in Soluna.
This is very new in Africa and first start is Nigeria. You are opportune to be reading this information. Your decision in taking advantage of this opportunity could change your life in few months to come.
If I can do this or believe in this plan and products, trust me this is better than most pay plan you know.
You can reach me on 07030501596, 09097645397 so that we discuss more about how we can carry on with this business opportunity.
Let me help you succeed with this business.

Innocent Ogbeide

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil business in Nigeria / Fresh Precious Stone(gemstone)available For Serious Buyers Only / Fairly Used Multi Purpose Heat Press T-shirt Printing Machines For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.